Sysco
Happiness score is 39 out of 100
Sysco Employee Review

No word

3 October 2018
Very disappointed with this Company. I had only 40 hrs left from my probation period and they dismissed me. They have just used me for 5 months and as soon as the business started getting slow they started getting rid of new people who are not unionized. Be careful guys before you start working with them this place is full of politics and back stabbing. Very hard work and you get all garbage deliveries for couple of years. It is based on seniority and they have many old people who been working from last 10 years or so. All downtown calls are downstairs or upstairs which drained out all the energy. I would recommend that get incorporated and work for your own business. I only like about this job is my co- workers.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No job security
17 December 2020
Same role
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) - Ottawa, ON
Horrible work environment, superiors treat you like your inferior and tend to degrade you behind your back, while the word travels. Management shows terrible example, breaking health and safety protocols, while writing us up for any type of suspections. Would never recommend this place as a job to anyone.
5 October 2020
Same role
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) - Coquitlam, BC
Be aware as supervisors hide in parking lots and will follow you while your on your route. Makes you feel so unappreciated!!Very toxic environment over worked and under paid
Pros
Sample of product and discounts
Cons
Long hours, management definitely requires professionalism
18 February 2021
Same location
Package Handler/Meat Handler (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
They just need to let go of the people who do basically nothing at all, and treat the people who do just about everything including other workers jobs with a little more respect instead of judging respect by how old the person is or how long they've been working there.
Pros
friendly atmosphere, good wages, possibility of advancement, proper management
Cons
youre gonna be doing other peoples work for them, just remember which department you are in, because they and your supervisors should be the only ones you take orders from