Sysco
Happiness score is 43 out of 100
Sysco Employee Review

It was a steady job to have until we lost a contract

27 July 2020
I find that Sysco Nasys and the Union wasn't working peacefully and because of that it made awkward to work there, I got use to it, but I find that some of my ex coworkers use the Union to there advantage in a bad way and I had a hard time with that. Other than that, I managed, I tolerate it. So What I'm saying is, there was not much teamwork. I like to work in a environment where no one is trying to step on you for there own sake's.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free pizza if we did some good work, when the time was really fast pasted
Cons
many call in sick, made longer hours
10 November 2020
Same roleSame location
Labourer / Forklift Driver / Sanitation Technician (Former Employee) - Dieppe, NB
From all placed that I worked lately, best job I had. They actually give you training in safety, how to drive an endrider and forklift before you start your work. The pay was really good. Sysco Nasys got closed, but the other branch is still open.
Pros
Free pizza if we had a long week/hours of a job well done
Cons
some dispute with co workers that don't work very well with others
4 February 2020
Same role
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) - Milton, ON
Typical warehouse work, very fast paced, etc. Not much career advancement. Management was not good. Supervisors were also not good. You are paid to destroy your body in the long run.
26 July 2018
Same location
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) - Dieppe, NB
Sysco is a great place to work. customer service is the number 1 priority. good safe environment. The hardest part of the job is always new management changes.
Pros
good co workers
Cons
To many management changes
  1. It was a steady job to have until we lost a contract