Sysco
Sysco Employee Review

High pressure but great company

8 April 2019
High pressure to sell, goals keep getting pushed higher and higher but is motivating for you to be your best self. Work/life balance is hard, not a 9-5 position.
4.0Job security/advancement
6 May 2021
Marketing Associate (Current Employee) - Ontario
Salespersons job to A) increase margin B) win new business and C) be business partners most trusted partner.Arbitrary price increases to loyal customers - put the salesperson in a position to be dishonest. When customer leaves due to inconsistent pricing- it is the salespersons job to go re-secure that business- regardless of the margin. So, we see what price we can get away with, then put our tails between our legs and go revisit with better pricing when we get too greedy, Very cyclical and NOT trustworthy practices
25 December 2020
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
It's a good place to be and work. Professional and they know exactly what they are doing. If you are a hard worker with sustainable performance means a big room for improvement.
7 May 2019
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
Very informative and supportive administrative staff. Demands of the employment do not lend to work life balance. Too many requirements and quotas and KPI's that are unreasonable.
  1. High pressure but great company