Sysco
Sysco Employee Review

Garage place to work

15 February 2018
This place sucks the big one. They treat you like a machine because that’s what they want. They may pay well but good luck having a healthy body after working there. I’m telling all of you, if you can work elsewhere than do so, it’s not worth the pay.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
6 May 2021
Same role
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) - Peterborough, ON
Management needs to be changed to succeed further down the road. I think we have more potential to succeed if we get the right people in the management role.
Pros
Not sure
Cons
Poor management
Official response from Sysco
11 May 2021
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We try to create an open, inclusive, collaborative environment that brings out the best in each member of our diverse team! We hope you continue to have a positive experience at Sysco.
8 March 2021
Same role
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Good place to work, decent salary, optional over time, paid lunch, management is pretty understandable and chill. Job is pretty hectic, had to hit a “percentage” per day and pick up to 1500 cases per day. Isle were pretty busy after 4pm so lots of waiting to get orders done and orders can be behind
Pros
Free lunch, night shift premium, paid lunch, good pay
Cons
Working in freezer, hard to hit daily percentage
8 July 2020
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
It was a good place to work. Co-workers were very collaborative. There were tea and coffee for everyone who wanted. There was enough food to go round almost every day.
Pros
Cons
Some days could be stressful
  1. Garage place to work