Sysco
Sysco Employee Review

Freedom to make your own schedule, very flexible

5 April 2016
Very much enjoy working here, being a great experience, flexible hours, not a 9 to 5 job. met some incredible people who will be life long friends. Middle management is difficult to deal with, because great MAs don't take the DSM job because quite often it's a pay cut to take a promotion.
3.0Job security/advancement
6 May 2021
Same role
Marketing Associate (Current Employee) - Ontario
Salespersons job to A) increase margin B) win new business and C) be business partners most trusted partner.Arbitrary price increases to loyal customers - put the salesperson in a position to be dishonest. When customer leaves due to inconsistent pricing- it is the salespersons job to go re-secure that business- regardless of the margin. So, we see what price we can get away with, then put our tails between our legs and go revisit with better pricing when we get too greedy, Very cyclical and NOT trustworthy practices
25 December 2020
Same role
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
It's a good place to be and work. Professional and they know exactly what they are doing. If you are a hard worker with sustainable performance means a big room for improvement.
10 October 2020
Same location
Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) - Coquitlam BC
My experience at Sysco was very positive I learned a lot about how to operate a tractor trailer and that brought me further in my career as a truck driver.
Pros
Pays well good benefits
Cons
Stressful fast pace
  1. Freedom to make your own schedule, very flexible