Sysco
Sysco Employee Review

Difficult job but can have huge benefits

7 February 2013
Really have to be motivated and manage your time properly. High expectations from Sysco on a daily basis. Great job for balancing life and work.
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
financial and time
Cons
stressful and unpredictable
6 May 2021
Same role
Marketing Associate (Current Employee) - Ontario
Salespersons job to A) increase margin B) win new business and C) be business partners most trusted partner.Arbitrary price increases to loyal customers - put the salesperson in a position to be dishonest. When customer leaves due to inconsistent pricing- it is the salespersons job to go re-secure that business- regardless of the margin. So, we see what price we can get away with, then put our tails between our legs and go revisit with better pricing when we get too greedy, Very cyclical and NOT trustworthy practices
25 December 2020
Same role
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
It's a good place to be and work. Professional and they know exactly what they are doing. If you are a hard worker with sustainable performance means a big room for improvement.
8 January 2020
Same location
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) - Kingston, ON
If your a az driver that's tired of sitting all day or night and like to work this job is fast paced and good hours. U will have stressful days but at least u get a little excersize.
  1. Difficult job but can have huge benefits