Sysco
Sysco Employee Review

Decent place to work

8 March 2021
Good place to work, decent salary, optional over time, paid lunch, management is pretty understandable and chill. Job is pretty hectic, had to hit a “percentage” per day and pick up to 1500 cases per day. Isle were pretty busy after 4pm so lots of waiting to get orders done and orders can be behind
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free lunch, night shift premium, paid lunch, good pay
Cons
Working in freezer, hard to hit daily percentage
6 May 2021
Same role
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) - Peterborough, ON
Management needs to be changed to succeed further down the road. I think we have more potential to succeed if we get the right people in the management role.
Pros
Not sure
Cons
Poor management
Official response from Sysco
11 May 2021
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We try to create an open, inclusive, collaborative environment that brings out the best in each member of our diverse team! We hope you continue to have a positive experience at Sysco.
9 March 2020
Same role
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) - Kelowna, BC
The work is physical and demanding, and a high pace is required to get the mist out of your time, but the pay is really excellent and the management is willing to accommodate students.
2 June 2020
Same location
Selector (Current Employee) - Edmonton, AB
its a Physical Job. But ones you learn all the technique it will easy for you to work. Thats why you need to Learn first the technique before you Work fast to avoid a injury.
  1. Decent place to work