D essayer de respecter les délais de livraison.
Management not making good decisions on the company's behalf.
Not knowing if and when you will lose your job. They've been steadily letting people go for years. Most without any notice.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Sysco
- What is Sysco sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?6 people answered
- What are the working hours at Sysco?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Sysco? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- What are the shift hours?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Sysco, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Sysco Victoria?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Sysco a better place to work?3 people answered
- How fast I can get the interview and also how soon after the interview I can start work3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Sysco?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sysco?3 people answered
See all questions and answers