Top Reasons to Work @ SYNNEX
• Over 110,000 global employees
• Ranked #198 on the Fortune 500 (2017)
• Every day is Casual Day
• Committed to Corporate Social Responsibility/ Charitable Giving
• Professional Career paths and promotion from within philosophy
• Scholarship and Internship Opportunities
• Bonus & Award programs such as Employee Referral, Wellness Initiatives, President’s Club
• Work with Top Vendors such as HP, Microsoft, Samsung, Google and the list goes on and on
To recognize our collective CSR efforts around the world, we have established 3 pillars to guide us and give us direction as we continue to affect change both today and into the future.
LEARNING - focus on career development, internships, scholarships, training
LIVING - focus on philanthropy, community causes, celebrating diversity, health & wellness
LEADING - focus on environmental and operational efficiency, along with technology intelligence
• Visibility – our transparency allows us to see progress & any barriers to success
• Velocity – allows us to adopt quickly & anticipate changes in the marketplace
• Value – our consideration of staff, customers and shareholders forces our resources to activities important to everyone
We recognize & value the differences of our employees, customers & vendors. Diversity is a competitive advantage. Our people separate us from other players in the distribution channel.
3 salaries reported
$13.21 per hour
SYNNEX Corporation provides business-to-business services that help customers and business partners grow and enhance their customer-engagement strategies. Headquartered in Fremont, CA, and with operations in more than 30 countries, SYNNEX is an industry leader in IT distribution and customer care outsourced services, operating in two business segments: Technology Solutions and Concentrix. In 2017, SYNNEX ranked #198 on the Fortune 500.
SYNNEX helps partners around the world grow their business by bringing the most relevant technology solutions to the IT and consumer electronics markets. Our employees enjoy the opportunity to be inspired at work and to be leaders that inspire others. – less