Synergie Hunt International
Happiness score is 49 out of 100
3.6 out of 5 stars.
Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Synergie Hunt International Employee Reviews

Review this company
Job Title
All
Location
Canada108 reviews

Ratings by category

3.6Work-life balance

Sort by

HelpfulnessRatingDate
Found 108 reviews matching the searchSee all 112 reviews

Insights into Synergie Hunt International

Based on 11 survey responses
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment

A typical day is getting all new stock out. No planograms or mods to follow so it is important to have stock on side counters look pleasing to the eye

Indeed featured review

The most useful review selected by Indeed
Most challenging aspect is being creative with the flow of stock as there are no mods to set. All management and associates are very welcoming and helpful.
Was this review helpful?

You are just a number to the team, you will be fired when less expected

Instead of helping new employees get to understand they’re program, the management will laugh behind your back and won’t hesitate to fire you for the slightest mistake. Training is a JOKE, you don’t learn much because it is verbatim. The whole supervisor team is so fake and hypocritical that they will tell you « great job!! » today, and fire you the next day. Stay away from this company they do not offer stable employment, however if you do get hired, always keep a job available for you to hop on once they fire you, they won’t hesitate.
Was this review helpful?

Bien

Bien pour une premiere experience. Les taches ont été intéressantes. Bonne conciliation travail famille. Le salaire est par contre médiocre et la reconnaissance n'est pas élevé. Ils n'hésitent pas non plus à licencier de loyaux employés sans au préalable les rencontrer.

Pros

Taches

Cons

Salaire, reconnaissance
Was this review helpful?

Super équipe

Chez Synergie, on travaille beaucoup en équipe et je suis entourée de bonnes personnes. La culture d'entreprise me plaît.

Pros

Congés payés, équipe, ouverture au changement

Cons

Beaucoup de tâches pour peu de temps
Was this review helpful?

Official response from Synergie Hunt International

6 April 2021
Merci de votre commentaire!!! Nous sommes très fiers de la culture de travail d'équipe au sein de notre organisation.

Great Workplace

I have been working with Synergie Hunt International for the past 6 months and it has been a great experience. The staff is extremely friendly and always willing to give a helping hand. The hiring manager is always available for any inquires I might have and provides me with the information I am looking for. I truly enjoy working with this company! I don't fell like a number but more a part of a team. I encourage all to apply to this company.
Was this review helpful?

Official response from Synergie Hunt International

26 February 2021
Thank you for your comment and taking the time to share your experience. We are here to support you!

Rate your recent company

Share your experience to help others

Surtout les chauffeurs classe 1 evitez cette agence

vous allez perdre beaucoup de temps, même un mois, vous allez remplir des formulaires en ligne , apres vous avez une entrevue, lors de cette entrevue, ils vont te poser la question " qu'est-ce que tu fais si lors de la livraison, tu subi une agression par la personne responsable de la réception de la commande ?" . Ils cherchent des esclaves. Si tu réussi l'entrevue, c pas fini, tu as des autre formulaires a remplir. Et jusqu'à maintenant ils n'ont pas même commencer a te chercher un job. Il reste les vérifications judiciaires et les références. Cest comme ils vont engager un 1er ministre. Ne perdez pas votre temps.
Was this review helpful?

Valued as an employee

I was laid off due to Covid, and was having problems finding work again.Synergie Hunt saw that my skill set was transferable and assisted in getting me a contract position with one of their clients. I've been renewed a couple of times and I love the work I am doing and the people I work with. I'm really happy that I took my friend's advice and applied to Synergie. Everyone is so supportive !
Was this review helpful?

Official response from Synergie Hunt International

1 February 2021
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Synergie Hunt International. We are so pleased to hear that this role has opened up new opportunities for you and that we have been able to contribute to your success. We are here to support you.

équipe dynamique!

Sentiment d'appartenance depuis maintenant 15 ans au sein de cette entreprise.

Pros

environnement de travail
Was this review helpful?

Équipe dynamique/ horaire flexible/Opportunité d'évolution

Je recommande vivement cette entreprise, une équipe dynamique et à l'écoute de vos besoins, qui vous aidera à vous trouver un emploi qui vous convient!

Pros

évolution
Was this review helpful?

Une agence professionnelle vous venant en aide

Synergie présente une réelle prise en charge de votre recherche d'emploi et est déterminée à vous aider.Environnement de travail collaboratif, avec une belle synergie !

Pros

Esprit d'équipe

Cons

Éloignement de mon domicile
Was this review helpful?

Environnement de travail agréable

Travail d'équipeBonne synergieAgréable d'y travailler

Pros

A l'écoute

Cons

Salaire
Was this review helpful?

Merci à toute l'équipe

Super entreprise, l'accueil et le suivi a été à la hauteur de mes attentes. Les recruteurs sont toujours disponibles pour répondre à mes questions.
Was this review helpful?

I regret I worled here

I worked as recruiter. They want you promote a post with bad conditions like low salary, engagement for 1 year but you can have only part time and can't leave before the end of the contract

Cons

Micromanagement
Was this review helpful?

Mediocre

Salaire de misère Travaille sur appel Ils vous défendent pas quand vous êtes victimes de racismes dans un centre,ou d abus de pouvoir.

Pros

Salaire par semaine

Cons

Salaire de misere
Was this review helpful?

calme et agréable

l'ambiance de travail est propice au bon fonctionnement de l'entreprise
Was this review helpful?

Excellente

Synergie Hunt est un bon lieu de travail ou j'ai eu un bon entretien.

Pros

Bonne ambiance

Cons

Salaire moyen
Was this review helpful?

Excellente expérience

Ce tremplin professionnel canadien a été pour moi mon école du recrutement et début la culture d’entreprise. Je reste très attachée à cette expérience qui m’a beaucoup apportée et qui représente le sens même de la collaboration manager / managé.
Was this review helpful?

Micro manager

Unethical company, dealing with unethical clients and micro manager that doesn’t deal well with people and has trust issues. Under pay their employees.
Was this review helpful?

Worst and most unprofessional place I have ever experienced

I worked internally at Synergie Hunt for a little over 3 months and it became unbearable. This is the shortest length I have ever been employed by a company for before giving notice. The experience was dreadful. The regional manager of Ontario was extremely unprofessional and would say negative and untrue things about employees behind their backs to fellow colleagues. This made for an extremely toxic environment. She is the epitome of a bully. The regional manager would ask us as employees to lie to clients to make the company appear more profitable and experienced than they actually are. When I told the manager I was not comfortable with lying and refused to mislead a client she became very upset and defensive and proceeded to try and still approach this client with lies. No training is provided to any employees and no positive reinforcement is ever given. You will never see your commission since the regional manager does not even show you how you are supposed to keep track of your progress. I asked her several times how to track my commission and her response was “I’ll take care of it” and after I spoke with head office I found out she never did. Candidates were told there were job positions available when the company had 0 clients. Waste of time and toxic for your mental health. Strongly urge against putting yourself through this.
Was this review helpful?

Expérience

Mauvaise expérience. Gestion de personnel à distance..... Manque de stabilité et déplacements fréquents, sous rémunérés en tout temps.
Was this review helpful?

Fast paced, and challenging

A very dynamic and fast paced environment. Put your creativity to the test. Friendly staff and management team. Collaborative and inclusive team. Great to be a part of the growing business.
Was this review helpful?

Want to know more about working here?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Synergie Hunt International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Overall rating

Based on 112 reviews

Ratings by category

3.6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
3.4 out of 5 stars for Management
3.4 out of 5 stars for Culture

Compare Synergie Hunt International with

  • Companies
  • Synergie Hunt International
  • Employee reviews