Synergie Hunt International

Synergie Hunt International Employee Reviews

Canada44 reviews
A typical day is getting all new stock out. No planograms or mods to follow so it is important to have stock on side counters look pleasing to the eye
Most challenging aspect is being creative with the flow of stock as there are no mods to set. All management and associates are very welcoming and helpful.
Excellente expérience
Ce tremplin professionnel canadien a été pour moi mon école du recrutement et début la culture d’entreprise.
Je reste très attachée à cette expérience qui m’a beaucoup apportée et qui représente le sens même de la collaboration manager / managé.
Micro manager
Unethical company, dealing with unethical clients and micro manager that doesn’t deal well with people and has trust issues. Under pay their employees.
Worst and most unprofessional place I have ever experienced
I worked internally at Synergie Hunt for a little over 3 months and it became unbearable. This is the shortest length I have ever been employed by a company for before giving notice. The experience was dreadful. The regional manager of Ontario was extremely unprofessional and would say negative and untrue things about employees behind their backs to fellow colleagues. This made for an extremely toxic environment. She is the epitome of a bully. The regional manager would ask us as employees to lie to clients to make the company appear more profitable and experienced than they actually are. When I told the manager I was not comfortable with lying and refused to mislead a client she became very upset and defensive and proceeded to try and still approach this client with lies. No training is provided to any employees and no positive reinforcement is ever given. You will never see your commission since the regional manager does not even show you how you are supposed to keep track of your progress. I asked her several times how to track my commission and her response was “I’ll take care of it” and after I spoke with head office I found out she never did. Candidates were told there were job positions available when the company had 0 clients. Waste of time and toxic for your mental health. Strongly urge against putting yourself through this.
Expérience
Mauvaise expérience.
Gestion de personnel à distance.....

Manque de stabilité et déplacements fréquents, sous rémunérés en tout temps.
Fast paced, and challenging
A very dynamic and fast paced environment. Put your creativity to the test. Friendly staff and management team. Collaborative and inclusive team. Great to be a part of the growing business.
Sous traitant
Travaillant pour Desjardins surtout, je me suis toujours senti laisser à moi-même. Beaucoup de compétition et de méchanceté dans le dos. M’a laisser tomber à quelques heures de pré avis seulement.
Would NOT recommend
The work environment is extremely toxic, there's no training & the manager gets upset when you ask questions (logic?). There's a lack of communication, lack of professionalism from manager, micro-managing, lower than average pay and no room for growth. There is no priority on workplace health&safety/wellness and absolutely no priority on respecting workplace procedures/practices. In desperate need of leadership training. There are better opportunities out there for you!!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Synergie Hunt International?
Great agency !
Helped me find a job easily , would recommend to a friend . Very hands on and efficient in their job finding skills . Took no time at all , if ever needed a job i would definitely use it again.
Excellent experience
The recruitment process was amazing! Recruiter sold the job! Her friendliness, professionalism, and understanding made the process relaxed and enjoyable! Highly recommend!
Excellent place to go if you are looking for work
The staff is extremely welcoming and will make you feel at home right from the start. The interview process is painless and any questions asked were answered.
they will definitely under pay you
they will definitely under pay you. well below the market rates and they will lie directly to you. Their service is also terrible and slow. They do not know what they are doing.
11 February 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. Your feedback helps us get better and we will use the feedback to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please could you contact me at rlong@hunt.ca? We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Hunt international its the best company for me and also one of the best place to have a career
Working at hunt international give me a apportunity to have a great career. Wonderful management great people to work with. The managers and supervisors are professional leaders and great people and the team are one of the best people I work with.
11 February 2020
Thanks for your review! That help us improving our practices every day!
Just Don't
Honestly working for this company was toxic. All the systems and procedures are out of date, they dont value innovation or creativity, zero change for advancement
11 February 2020
Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further.

Could you please contact me at rlong@hunt.ca? We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
As long as you’re happy in a box
As long as you’re happy being confined to a box of limited duties and opportunities, then this is a mediocre place to work. Their salaries are absolutely terrible, recruiters can’t make commission but AMs do off of their work. Everything is based off of seniority, it’s super political. There’s no room for growth as a recruiter if that’s important to you.
Pros
Really great work life balance
Cons
No room to grow and salary is not livable

Liars
theyll make up job postings saying their clients urgently need to people just to get you to come in and sign up with their agency. got called in for an interview ,mcame all the way from to vaughnan to their missisauga location. made me fill papers that took almost an hour to comeplte........complete waste of time.
Pros
Cons
waste of time/ frauds
11 February 2020

Could you please contact me at ???@hunt.ca? We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Journée typique
J'effectue des tâches répétitifs, la plus du temps, toute la journée.
bien
Très peu de présence de la direction. Le salaire n'était pas très avantageux
satisfait
Bonne entreprise qui m'a permis d'avoir un travail rapidement et selon mes attentes
good knowledge
good workplace culture
learned to be more multitasking

thinking outside the box

good work schedule

hardest part of the job was to tell candidate they didnt get the job
Agence de qualité
J’ai été très fière de travailler pour eux pendant des années comme infirmière pour la région de Laval. Agence très fiable, efficace dans leur retour appel, solutions. Support de la part du personnel +++
Salaire plus élevé que les autres agences, paie à la semaine.
Pros
Efficacité, support, salaire, choisir notre horaire
Cons
Insécurité lorsque notre remplacement termine comme dans tous les autres agences