Synergie Hunt International

Synergie Hunt International Employee Reviews

Most challenging aspect is being creative with the flow of stock as there are no mods to set. All management and associates are very welcoming and helpful.
Sentiment d'appartenance depuis maintenant 15 ans au sein de cette entreprise.
Pros
environnement de travail
Je recommande vivement cette entreprise, une équipe dynamique et à l'écoute de vos besoins, qui vous aidera à vous trouver un emploi qui vous convient!
Pros
évolution
Synergie présente une réelle prise en charge de votre recherche d'emploi et est déterminée à vous aider.Environnement de travail collaboratif, avec une belle synergie !
Pros
Esprit d'équipe
Cons
Éloignement de mon domicile
Travail d'équipeBonne synergieAgréable d'y travailler
Pros
A l'écoute
Cons
Salaire
Super entreprise, l'accueil et le suivi a été à la hauteur de mes attentes. Les recruteurs sont toujours disponibles pour répondre à mes questions.
I worked as recruiter. They want you promote a post with bad conditions like low salary, engagement for 1 year but you can have only part time and can't leave before the end of the contract
Cons
Micromanagement
Salaire de misère Travaille sur appel Ils vous défendent pas quand vous êtes victimes de racismes dans un centre,ou d abus de pouvoir.
Pros
Salaire par semaine
Cons
Salaire de misere
l'ambiance de travail est propice au bon fonctionnement de l'entreprise
Synergie Hunt est un bon lieu de travail ou j'ai eu un bon entretien.
Pros
Bonne ambiance
Cons
Salaire moyen
Ce tremplin professionnel canadien a été pour moi mon école du recrutement et début la culture d’entreprise. Je reste très attachée à cette expérience qui m’a beaucoup apportée et qui représente le sens même de la collaboration manager / managé.
Unethical company, dealing with unethical clients and micro manager that doesn’t deal well with people and has trust issues. Under pay their employees.
I worked internally at Synergie Hunt for a little over 3 months and it became unbearable. This is the shortest length I have ever been employed by a company for before giving notice. The experience was dreadful. The regional manager of Ontario was extremely unprofessional and would say negative and untrue things about employees behind their backs to fellow colleagues. This made for an extremely toxic environment. She is the epitome of a bully. The regional manager would ask us as employees to lie to clients to make the company appear more profitable and experienced than they actually are. When I told the manager I was not comfortable with lying and refused to mislead a client she became very upset and defensive and proceeded to try and still approach this client with lies. No training is provided to any employees and no positive reinforcement is ever given. You will never see your commission since the regional manager does not even show you how you are supposed to keep track of your progress. I asked her several times how to track my commission and her response was “I’ll take care of it” and after I spoke with head office I found out she never did. Candidates were told there were job positions available when the company had 0 clients. Waste of time and toxic for your mental health. Strongly urge against putting yourself through this.
Mauvaise expérience. Gestion de personnel à distance..... Manque de stabilité et déplacements fréquents, sous rémunérés en tout temps.
A very dynamic and fast paced environment. Put your creativity to the test. Friendly staff and management team. Collaborative and inclusive team. Great to be a part of the growing business.
Travaillant pour Desjardins surtout, je me suis toujours senti laisser à moi-même. Beaucoup de compétition et de méchanceté dans le dos. M’a laisser tomber à quelques heures de pré avis seulement.
The work environment is extremely toxic, there's no training & the manager gets upset when you ask questions (logic?). There's a lack of communication, lack of professionalism from manager, micro-managing, lower than average pay and no room for growth. There is no priority on workplace health&safety/wellness and absolutely no priority on respecting workplace procedures/practices. In desperate need of leadership training. There are better opportunities out there for you!!
Helped me find a job easily , would recommend to a friend . Very hands on and efficient in their job finding skills . Took no time at all , if ever needed a job i would definitely use it again.
The recruitment process was amazing! Recruiter sold the job! Her friendliness, professionalism, and understanding made the process relaxed and enjoyable! Highly recommend!
The staff is extremely welcoming and will make you feel at home right from the start. The interview process is painless and any questions asked were answered.
they will definitely under pay you. well below the market rates and they will lie directly to you. Their service is also terrible and slow. They do not know what they are doing.
Official response from Synergie Hunt International
11 February 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. Your feedback helps us get better and we will use the feedback to ensure this doesn’t happen again. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please could you contact me at rlong@hunt.ca? We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.