Syneos Health Clinical
Coronavirus update
Information from Syneos Health Clinical:

Syneos Health Clinical Management reviews

Canada34 reviews
Strong Clinical Research Organization with good working environment and culture. Staff are friendly and are very accommodating. Management and administrative support is excellent.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Il m'est arrivé souvent d'avoir une information importante à la dernière seconde. Certaines directives de travail sont aberrantes. Les définitions de tâches sont à revoir.
Je n'ai pas eu une bonne expérience de travail. Ambiance stressante.
Always busy especially during the conduct of testing studies, i have learned a lot especially all studies have different specific requirement and procedures. Management are not consistent with communications and transparency,The hardest part of this job usually during the conduct of the trials, always short staff and the tasks are overwhelming and do not have much time or have a decent breaks. the most enjoyable part of this job was when there small get together among co workers.
I am one of the pioneer employees in the company starting with 15 staff in 2001 and I have witnessed the rapid growth of the company after acquisition of different companies. During the period, I learned the ins and outs of the company as I am involved in most of the department (from Administrative, customer service, accounts department, purchasing, asset management), gained lots of respect from my peers and superiors in multi cultural ethnicity - I could say that we are one family that makes me eager to go to work everyday.

We always enjoy our departmental pot luck with different cuisine every quarter, the parlor games, and sports after office hours.

The company is a fast pace environment, however I never experience of any hard time instead enjoying helping my colleagues when needed.
Pros
Employees meeting with free lunch, harmonious relationship with the employees and management
It;s hard to say with recent merger
the corporate cultures were very different

new management came from different company and has difficulty to accept the culture and previous experiences
Pros
ability to work remote for most days
Cons
uncertainty with merger and new management
A nice place to work, with lovely people, approachable management, and a good social environment. However, it is difficult to advance to internal positions. Hours for clinic staff and clinical research coordinators are not the best (odd and long hours, weekends, etc)- life/work balance is favored to work. Salaries are far below the average compared to other CROs and hospitals.
Pros
Social environment, good management, good for recent graduates
Cons
undesirable hours, low salaries, hard to advance within company
Malgré les aléas de l'industrie pharmaceutique, cette compagnie a su garder sa réputation de tête de file dans la région de QC grâce à
la résilience et le professionnalisme de son management.
Pros
La liberté et l'horaire flexible de ses employés
Cons
Je n'en vois aucun
L'essence de cette entreprise favorise le travail d'équipe.
Pros
Equilibre travail/famille important pour la direction
Cons
N/a
Formation donner sur divers applications aux employées, résolution et suivi de problème avec plusieurs fournisseur. Validation de système informatique selon les normes pharmaceutique établie.

Belle environnement de travail, bonne communication avec le personnel.
Pros
Télé travail permis
Very good working hours to offer, flexible management, listens to employee needs
above all, a very good working team in the clinic.
Communication and feedback is appreciated by staff, excellent feedback loop from management. Commendable culture of free flowing information.
Pros
cheap coffee
Cons
poor subject recruiting
The company is one of the best places I worked at. The people are their strengths, they are so supportive especially for newcomers and willing to extend helping hands when needed.
Pros
additional bonus day on Summer, great work/life balance, supportive Bosses
Cons
lots of turnover in upper management