Syneos Health Clinical
Coronavirus update
Information from Syneos Health Clinical:

Syneos Health Clinical Employee Reviews

Canada34 reviews
Syneos is an okay place to work, but no matter what, do not lose sight of the fact that you are just a number to them. Our site itself was a good place to work, but the head office was quite unfeeling when it came to our closure. The HR team from Montreal couldn't even get the closure procedure right.

Overall, each site is different, ours was great until we were gone. Interactions with Montreal and Head Office were not good.
A very impressive organization, very inclusive of all workers and clients. Extremely precise and organized documentation and testing expertise. I enjoyed working with this company.
Il m'est arrivé souvent d'avoir une information importante à la dernière seconde. Certaines directives de travail sont aberrantes. Les définitions de tâches sont à revoir.
Je n'ai pas eu une bonne expérience de travail. Ambiance stressante.
Really enjoyed my time there. Supportive employer. I learned a lot over my fourteen years there. It is a great place for a rewarding career and has great opportunities for advancement.
Strong Clinical Research Organization with good working environment and culture. Staff are friendly and are very accommodating. Management and administrative support is excellent.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Always busy especially during the conduct of testing studies, i have learned a lot especially all studies have different specific requirement and procedures. Management are not consistent with communications and transparency,The hardest part of this job usually during the conduct of the trials, always short staff and the tasks are overwhelming and do not have much time or have a decent breaks. the most enjoyable part of this job was when there small get together among co workers.
I am one of the pioneer employees in the company starting with 15 staff in 2001 and I have witnessed the rapid growth of the company after acquisition of different companies. During the period, I learned the ins and outs of the company as I am involved in most of the department (from Administrative, customer service, accounts department, purchasing, asset management), gained lots of respect from my peers and superiors in multi cultural ethnicity - I could say that we are one family that makes me eager to go to work everyday.

We always enjoy our departmental pot luck with different cuisine every quarter, the parlor games, and sports after office hours.

The company is a fast pace environment, however I never experience of any hard time instead enjoying helping my colleagues when needed.
Pros
Employees meeting with free lunch, harmonious relationship with the employees and management
Managers are easy to talk. Well managed and outstanding team work is always felt. Very pleasant place to work and learn. Goal oriented and confidentiality is well followed.
The workload is smooth and everything is under control as long as you talk about the problem when it come but the job is still under paid and it is very slow to have advancement.
Good for entry level, lots of new projects. However, no job stability and 80% staff is part-time. Work culture and people are nice. They call you as per schedule. If no work, no schedule.
Good place to start but salary not enough to have a career. Not much incentive to stay. Jobs are unpredictable as some times are insanely busy, and some months there is nothing.
Managers are very approachable and also co-workers. Work load is just balance. Good team work!! How I wish we get more hours though. I learned a lot at this work and team leads
Pros
free coffee
Cons
short hours
I worked for INC Research before it became a part of Syneos Health (please see summary above). My manager and team were incredibly kind and helpful, as were the majority of other staff around the office.
Pros
Very kind team and very friendly office staff overall
Les études cliniques sont très protocolaires donc nous avons des règles et des procédures très spécifiques à chaque tâche, donc pour ce qui est des prélèvements sanguin nous sommes conforme sous toutes les coutures. Très valorisant de travailler dans le domaine de la pharmaceutique. La seule chose qui est moins intéressant sont les horaires coupés plus difficile de concilier travail/famille.
Pros
L'ambiance, l''esprit d'équipe
Cons
Horaire trop variable
work for this company directly from 2004 to 2013 transfer to Hcl contract and work at the same place to 2017 when I set my retirement. Always get the more recent technologies
It;s hard to say with recent merger
the corporate cultures were very different

new management came from different company and has difficulty to accept the culture and previous experiences
Pros
ability to work remote for most days
Cons
uncertainty with merger and new management
A nice place to work, with lovely people, approachable management, and a good social environment. However, it is difficult to advance to internal positions. Hours for clinic staff and clinical research coordinators are not the best (odd and long hours, weekends, etc)- life/work balance is favored to work. Salaries are far below the average compared to other CROs and hospitals.
Pros
Social environment, good management, good for recent graduates
Cons
undesirable hours, low salaries, hard to advance within company
INC Company is a decent company. Co-workers are very kind
You would be workinng in a diverse and multicultural environment

Overall, it is a great place to develop interpersonal skills.
Pros
Great place to develop skills
Cons
can be stressful at times
Environnement stimulant et équipe dynamique et interdisciplinaire, mais travail routinier
Malgré les aléas de l'industrie pharmaceutique, cette compagnie a su garder sa réputation de tête de file dans la région de QC grâce à
la résilience et le professionnalisme de son management.
Pros
La liberté et l'horaire flexible de ses employés
Cons
Je n'en vois aucun