Syncrude Employee Review

Opportunity to move around in company
Contract Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB11 December 2013
I've been at Syncrude for 19 years.
I have had many opportunities for change, and learning. Syncrude provides great Pay incentive along with benefits.
I would love the opportunity to work in town, be closer to my family on a regular basis.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Exptreemly large company, easy for some to get lost in the midst.

Other Syncrude Employee Reviews

Great Company to work with
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB26 March 2018
Syncrude is a great company to work with.

The benefit a good, life/work balance is reasonable and retirement plan is one of the best.

Calgary office and Site culture and atmosphere is different though
Negative environment and unhealthy behavior
Scaffolder (Former Employee) –  Base plant11 March 2018
People who are working directly for syncrude does not treat well contractors. Funny part is washrooms in some buildings are strictly for syncrude employees (not sure which era these guys are living) cause excuse that outsiders are stealing their stuff from their locker rooms. Really??? Biggest lie. If they found that you are contractor very few of them will be pleased to talk with you nicely. Some leaders in plant area have mentality of owning syncrude which is not good. They will talk with you very rudely and if you try to respond they will show their power of being syncrude employees. Worst place to work at as a contractor. Thank fully got better job outside of site and do not need to think about this worst place.
Pros
Can not find it
Cons
Very rude people with boss mentality