Syncreon Employee Reviews

Production Line (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON14 May 2015
Working in a fast pace environment . Working on the production line scanning and assembling parts. Always available to work all shifts for overtime. Co-workers are friendly and work together great in a team which makes my job more enjoyable.
Fast Paced and Think On Your Feet
Senior Materials Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON7 May 2015
Overall a very enjoyable experience with the company and our respective clients. Positions are rewarding as we strive for excellence and perfection.
productive and informative
Warehouse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON2 March 2015
Syncreon Canada Inc was a fun place to work with a lot open and learning opportunities in the field of information technology and supply logistic. The management and co workers were encouraging and supportive at all times, never a dull moment the little challenges were coping with the new innovations in the IT world this in turn added much knowledge at the end of the day.
fun and productive workplace
warehouse associates (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON25 October 2014
im very much happy with this job.very nice environment and very nice co-workers and big bosses.i like the work time too.from this job a learned a lot how to handle fast and accurate with the work you do.
Productive and Fast-paced
Floating Position (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON24 October 2014
You get assigned to different areas(car parts) each day. You use a scanner, read the orders and then organize it the way it wants it. You have to be organize and accurate for the job. You work with a lot of people and you can converse with them since they are nice people. The hardest part of the job is when you lift heavy car parts. Anything else is fine. Time goes really fast since you keep scanning and organizing orders.
Pros
three break periods
Cons
Heavy Lifting
Great company to work for
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Windsor22 June 2014
Enjoyed working there very much but I was downsized in 2008 after down turn in business.
Poor management, and leadership.
Spider/Problems Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON7 November 2013
I worked hard and thrived within my team. My team was strong and exceeded our duties and deadlines, but manager was not a fair and level headed person. Myself and a number of our team members were falsely terminated or quit due to unfair treatment with other employees. We are all in talks with labour board and/or lawyers. Despite of the manager I have still learned and improved on my customer service skills, organizational, and computer skills and also developed new and useful ways to problem solve and lead my team.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Unfullfilling work and poor management.
A great place to work in.
Human Resources Assistant Generalist (Former Employee) –  Brampton, Canada20 May 2013
Syncreon is a very great place to be in. I enjoyed my stay in the company where management was supportive to the overall corporate culture.
Pros
Flexibility, Development
Cons
Central Coordination. Short break
Fast pace work environment where you are allowed to do your job without somebody hanging over your head
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON9 April 2013
My typical work day is to unload trailers, load them with empty skids, bins, or rucks, and to place the unloaded goods on their proper locations.
With this type of job I learned to drive the tow-motor skillfully, to be better organizer, and to be good co-worker.
Management is excellent.
My co-workers are mainly dissent and hardworking people.
The hardest part of my job is its repetitiveness.
The most enjoyable part is when I have to organize the storage area to be able to accommodate an extra material delivered.
Pros
time goes fast
Cons
repetitivness
About the Syncreon Canada Inc.
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Vaughan ON7 November 2012
The work atmosphere is really good in the company. The management and coworkers are very supportive. This jobs seems like very easy but also challenging . But still i enjoy working over there.
Pros
good working envoirnment
Cons
no job security
Manutentionnaire et Opérateur de chariot élévateur (Former Employee) –  Laval, Quebec11 August 2012
Good place to work, nice enviroment and good relationship wit the supervisors
Pros
near home
Cons
not job stability
Mon expérience de travail
Aide à la production (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC10 January 2018
AUCUNE supervision. Elle ne fait pas respecter aucun de ses propres règlements ni les Lois sur les Normes du Travail.

Les employés syndiqués y sont maitres et roi.

Avantages sociaux gratuit après un an mais avantages très élevé rajouté a votre salaire donc fortement imposable, donc vous payer vos avantage sociaux

Ambiance de travail et esprit d'équipe inexistante.

Aucune intervention de la supervision, des RH ou de la haute direction pour régler les situations problèmes, d’une lâcheté incroyable.

Une fois syndiqué, que tu travailles bien ou mal cela n'a plus aucune d'importance, le syndicat va toujours te protéger.

La direction et la supervision ne veulent RIEN savoir à part le nombre de camion qui sort par jour, bien fait ou mal fait et ce peu importe les coûts donc aucun respect pour leur client.

L’employé n’a AUCUNE VALEUR aux yeux de l’entreprise.

Fort roulement de personnel et faible possibilité de permanence.
Pros
Travail manuel d'assemblage intéressant pour ceux qui aiment les camions et la mécanique.
Cons
Direction, supervision et ressources humaines totalement inexistante et nulle.

Comment – 31 January 2018

Je recommande aussi a toutes les entreprises qui veulent donner du travail en sous contrat , d'éviter de faire affaire avec Syncreon de Terrebonne.

bonne environnement de travail
montage de tableaux de bord pour camion Kenworth (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC24 March 2017
une journée de travail consiste a lire les plans pour savoir ce que le client veut avoir dans sont tableau de bord exemple le control des lumières les freins a air ex.
environnement de travaille est devenu très insupportable par manque de gérance.
cariste (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC20 December 2014
Je conduit mon chariot élévateur et je fournis mes collègues de travail pour qu'ils puissent réemballer les pièces dans des contenants en plastiques.
Depuis quelques temps les employés sont laissées a eux même car la gérance de cette compagnie est inexistante.
J'adore conduire mon lift.
Les relations employés/employeurs.