Syncreon Employee Reviews

Productive Work Enviroment
Picker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON17 April 2018
I learned how to work a line working here and the diffrence between many diffrent mini van parts and how to asembile and pack these parts. The work enviroment was good and so was the job security.
Mon expérience de travail
Aide à la production (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC10 January 2018
AUCUNE supervision. Elle ne fait pas respecter aucun de ses propres règlements ni les Lois sur les Normes du Travail.

Les employés syndiqués y sont maitres et roi.

Avantages sociaux gratuit après un an mais avantages très élevé rajouté a votre salaire donc fortement imposable, donc vous payer vos avantage sociaux

Ambiance de travail et esprit d'équipe inexistante.

Aucune intervention de la supervision, des RH ou de la haute direction pour régler les situations problèmes, d’une lâcheté incroyable.

Une fois syndiqué, que tu travailles bien ou mal cela n'a plus aucune d'importance, le syndicat va toujours te protéger.

La direction et la supervision ne veulent RIEN savoir à part le nombre de camion qui sort par jour, bien fait ou mal fait et ce peu importe les coûts donc aucun respect pour leur client.

L’employé n’a AUCUNE VALEUR aux yeux de l’entreprise.

Fort roulement de personnel et faible possibilité de permanence.
Pros
Travail manuel d'assemblage intéressant pour ceux qui aiment les camions et la mécanique.
Cons
Direction, supervision et ressources humaines totalement inexistante et nulle.

Comment – 31 January 2018

Je recommande aussi a toutes les entreprises qui veulent donner du travail en sous contrat , d'éviter de faire affaire avec Syncreon de Terrebonne.

Productive and interesting with raffle tickets
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON28 December 2017
Overall workplace culture was good and very interesting with human workforce just doing just in time method. Management was quite good and very supportive.
used to be good but realize at the end of the day you're not wanted
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON14 June 2017
Don't like to bring right number of people to do jobs. Workers and supervisors and support staff good upper management sucks all to concerned with the dollar. Machinery not kept up for example forklifts. The upper management is too heavy jobs could be combined to save money they hide supervision when there is no work again a cost savings. The hardest part of the job is no direction and some people working harder than others. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people kind of like family. Syncreon started with wanting to be the best in the world now it's do it cheap and fast and quality is only an issue if it costs them money. I used to love it now it is hard just to get out of bed to go and do the best job you can when you know they just don't care ------SO SAD

I used to be proud to wear Syncreon clothes and tell people where I work now I am embarrassed to be part of this company
Pros
the people/ wages and benefits
Cons
Upper management, poor equipment, no vision except greed and who can we screw over next, the fact that no matter how hard you work that deep down youre not wanted
Good job
Student Summer Position, TPT (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON1 May 2017
I enjoyed my job working at syncreon. During nursing, i found they were very flexible with my classes which was needed.
I enjoy fast pace environment.
Progressive Company
MP&L Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON1 May 2017
Good company to work for, always trying to help their people develop and progress with their careers. Caring management team with a true "open door" style of management.
Pros
Good people to work with
bonne environnement de travail
montage de tableaux de bord pour camion Kenworth (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC24 March 2017
une journée de travail consiste a lire les plans pour savoir ce que le client veut avoir dans sont tableau de bord exemple le control des lumières les freins a air ex.
my personal experience was more than expected
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Winslow, ON19 March 2017
My job was to inspect the parts of cars and to make sure the parts have no damage or any problems and if there was any problem that i have to contact supervisor and handel that part to them.

From that i learned lot of things such as assembly line how the management is been done and how much they take care of their goodwill.

Employers didn't put any load on employee as well as they alow employe to work in free environment.
Productive and clean environment
Picker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON15 March 2017
great place to work, the job itself is challenging but it is mostly enjoyable .The management is creative in ways to improve the work environment , and they hear and respond to employees suggestions .
Pros
free lunches occasionally
Cons
nice place to work and i learned a lot at this workplace
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON2 March 2017
its a growing company and environment of the workplace is friendly.
learned how to test electronics units manually and with the help of software
Easy job, management needs lots of improvements
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON1 February 2017
Great people to work around, just the management needs lots of help, they aren't organized, supervisors sleep with temporary part time workers (students). And the human resources department doesn't help at all.
Student part time
Automotive parts picker (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON29 January 2017
Really enjoyed working here. Job is not something you hate that easily. Advantage is that it's on a bus route. Always recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
Not very stressful
Cons
Shifts are reduced when production is low
Not the greatest place to forklift
Forklift Operator/ (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON11 January 2017
I was hired as a forklift operator, over a month later, working 5 days a week and I was still doing production line work.
They terminated me 30 days into my probation. and not once did I touch a forklift.
Pros
Pay is decent, some cell's aren't too hard
Cons
You won't be on a forklift if you're hired as a forklift operator
Employees are mere commodities
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON13 December 2016
The environment is stale and run like a dictatorship. Managers are not trusting of employees, thus employees cannot trust their managers. This does not make for a nurturing environment to promote professional development. All contract employees are treated as a commodity. This is not a company to work for if you are looking for professional advancement. The monetary compensation did not make up for the poor working environment.
Pros
Cons
Poor employee/employer relations, don't look out for their employees
Grade school mentality
Line driver (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON7 September 2016
not a good company to work for. You have employees that run to the supervisor to tell on other people like little kids in hopes of getting in the supervisors good books. To many people thinking that there tough and causing trouble for other employees just so they can talk about it to there fellow clink members on break or lunch.

Supervisors that deliberately try and get you fired because one of there favorites don't like you.

People , including supervisors, who condone talking viciously behind peoples backs destroying there morale, thinking it's cool.
Pros
Cons
everything bad about a company sycreon is
Not favourable
Production Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON6 March 2016
Most of the people I worked with were great & I made lots of friends. I did find the job boring & repetitive though. I actually left the job to care for a very sick uncle & never returned.
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 March 2016
a typical day is 8 hours

I learned how to pick and process jobs

hardest part of the job was when the racks were not returned from customer

my co-workers were good to work with

most enjoyable part of the day was when shift was over
Pros
pay was good
Cons
Too many 6 day weeks
Loved the coworkers. Bad management
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON2 March 2016
Loved the coworkers
Bad management
Forklift - supporting line workers to make sure they don't run out of parts
Shipping and receiving
Unloaded trucks in certain time frame
Reload trucks
Thirteen Years experience with Syncreon
Picker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON15 December 2015
A good place to get a workout and exercise your memory. Three shifts a day, logistics, preparing, sorting parts for Chysler.
Pros
Well organized
Enjoyed my personal and proffessional growth in my job.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON28 November 2015
Every day was a learning experience for me, wether I was Supervising or speaking with my co-workers. I found that communication is the key with my co-workers, and the people on the floor. I enjoyed the challenges of making our workplace a positive and safe place to be by listening to the employees and working along with the Company to give them the tools and knowledge to succeed in delivering the product to our Customer on time with the highest of quality. The Launch Project was at times challenging, however personally rewarding and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Pros
Working with great people
Cons
Impending lay off due to a shift cancellation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Syncreon. Our community is ready to answer.