Syncreon

Syncreon Employee Reviews

Canada62 reviews
nice workplace
i was hired through agency.overall experience with this company was good.the work environment was comfortable.the interview process and hiring manangement was good
Excellent
A good place to work, fast paced, exciting, organized, team oriented environment, friendly, productive, with a focus on safety, quality and production.
Garbage management
THIS PLACE IS A SINKING SHIP.

0% LEADERSHIP

0% EMPLOYEE RIGHTS & ZERO RESPECT FOR EMPLOYEES

Was able to present documentation to overthrow the last supervisor who was a total Sadist. Contacted my lawyer because things were becoming very illegal in regards to employee treatment and work conditions.

I still have all this information in the event we take this to court.
Less pay
Management needs to be improved, flexibility at work is plus, a good environment though, the pay is very less. no encouragement or appreciation on your work is given.
Company with zero compassion
1 mistake & you could be fired if you are in probationary period no matter good or bad worker you are, I was hired for forklift transitioning from outdoor large diesel lift to small indoor electric and instead of giving me job in binning to get practice clipping together the bins together they forced me to pick parts & was fired 1st mistakes made after doing excellent in performance every other day and working overtime every time I was asked like a week before I got my time in.
Laid off saying I did not meet minimum job requirements
people were okay but run poorly
my day was busy but i like that
the employees all got along

most management were good people but that was the problem too

they were trying to hard to be your friend and overlooking issues

I liked the fact it was a monday to friday job for the most part and

no midnight shift
Pros
union environment
Cons
mandatory overtime
Fun Workplace
Sometimes its hectic but most of the time it is fun.
Lot of politics in Managment.

You have to be close to the managment to survive

Short period pf breaks
Very good company to work for.
Great culture and a management team that was people oriented. I always felt I had support regardless of the situation we were dealing with and open to new ideas and thoughts.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Customer issues could be stressful at times
Bon employeur
Salaire compétitif et bonne condition, un peu de manque de communication mais dans l'ensemble j'apprécie travailler chez syncreon
Lots of exercise, and a very friendly Environment
I very much enjoy working at Syncreon, which is a sister company to General Motors. I enjoy working full times nights, and had a great team I worked with. I learned a lot about car parts, and working in a very fast paced environment. The only part I didn't enjoy was being tired on weekends, but It was a part of the job and I would do it again.
Fun place to work
Fast pace , time moves forward, excellent management team , Open door policy , can re-arrange your schedule with ease to cover incidentals. Give you the freedom to learn all aspects of the operation.
Mucha presion, falta de organizacion y jerarquias indeterminadas.
La falta de datos y estrategias solidas, hacen que el rendimiento y manejo sea complejo. Tienen mucha oportunidad y pueden ser rentables.
Horrible place to work
The co workers are great. The mangement team is horrible. The management team strives to make the employees miserable. I would not recommend this work place at all The stress level isnt worth the pay.
Place sucks, bad management
Very bad management, lazy supervisors, gossipy and lazy team leaders. management condones gossip and all kinds of behavior. bad morale, bad attitudes , miserable workers!! Good money but thats what matters.
Decent place to work
If you have the seniority then its a fairly stable job. Constantly rehiring because people seem to quit. Management or mismanagement seems to be a big issue.
horrible place to work
no job security. management is only their to try and sleep with the students. also management is all jacked up on drugs. the job is easy but you have to put up with favoritism and a lot of negative people working there. very unsafe place to work. many fork lift drivers are on drugs while working. people have been hit by the fork lifts on more then a few occasions. tripping hazards everywhere.
Pros
its a job
Cons
always laid off
Company standards r poorer than companies of 4th world country
Dirty unhygienic toilets and water dispensers! No cleaning and foul smelling lunch rooms with teared roofing and a pile of garbages everywhere inside!
I am surprised to know how they got ISO ratings!

Managers have nothing to do in this company at least take care of cleanliness and provide basic facilities!

All untrained and unprofessional uneducated managers and management team!
Pros
Nothing to my knowledge..
Cons
No basic facility like clean toilets with TISSUES and drinking water dispensers
productive
excellent experience great managers slightly unorganized however i made a great salary and had amazing hours, i would recommend the student position highly.
Travail à haute cadence
La formation est de quelques jours seulement . Tu es chronométré dès la première journée sur l'assemblage et le formateur écrit sur une feuille toute les erreurs que tu fais dans les deux premier jours . L'employeur n'exige pas de porter des lunettes de sécurité ni des restrictions vestimentaires . Plusieurs employés ne portent même pas de lunettes ni de bouchons pour les oreilles , et l'employeur ne fait rien pour corriger la situation . Donc la sécurité n'est pas la priorité dans cette entreprise , mais pour la production c'est une autre affaire . Cette usine est un sous-traitant d'une seule compagnie , donc , pas avantageux si cette compagnie tombe en grève .
Pros
Le respect envers tous le personnel et le salaire
Cons
La santé et la sécurité des employés
Needs to improve
Not a reliable or secure job, work could slow down or you could be laid off at anytime. Good job for fast money and weekly pay. Very poor management, they don't know what they are doing .
Bad place to work
Management is a bunch of cokehead young kids, no sense of direction. Awful place to work, they cut corners all the time to save money and make employees do more work than they should.