Sync.com

Sync.com Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews

Great place to learn and grow

Sync.com is a great place to work at. The management team and employees work together to help me grow as both an individual and a team member. Always striving to do better each day and reach our goals. We are also proud of Sync.com and work each day to improve it, whether it be the desktop/mobile apps or the service we provide to users. The salary is competitive and fair. Along with the health benefits provided, we receive sick days, admin days and vacation days in our compensation. They are also flexible when it comes to needing time off or changing the work schedule. Additionally, we have the option of working from the office or remotely from home (I do both). The best part of the job is our regular meetings within our team and with the whole company so even if working remotely, you never feel alone. Sync.com always has your back and feels like a family that continues to grow.

Excellent place to work

Ever since I joined Sync.com, I have enjoyed every minute of my time. I have learnt a lot in my domain. Very friendly people. Perfect work-life balance. There is full flexibility regarding work location and schedule. Everyone looks out for others. The company is consistently growing leaps and bounds every month. That also means there is plenty of growth opportunity across the organization.

Pros

Flexibility, productivity, growth, humanity

Insights into Sync.com

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Inclusive work environment

Productive and very collaborative workplace. An amazing team!

Sync.com is a growing company, that still gives you the feeling of being part of a big family. It has a great product and everyone works towards improving it. Always incorporating the latest in software engineering and best practices of agile methodology.Majority works remote, but still connected in the regular stand-up meetings and other communication channels. Every week the team meets together virtually to stay in sync with latest projects & achievements and to share funny moments.Management is very attentive to staff, close to the team and you don't feel the vertical hierarchy.

Pros

Collaboration in the team

Passionate team excited to grow

Though relatively small, the Sync team is growing and is excited. They have a solid product that they believe in and everyone works hard to improve it and the team dynamic through realistic measures. There are weekly meetings where everyone comes together to stay up to date on projects, wins, and more. Everyone is very nice, and there seems to be a genuine desire from management to make this a great workplace that people want to be a part of (note that most people work from home). I like that I feel valued and am a part of many projects.

Sync is a great place to work! The compensation is very fair and they care about their employee health.

Sync is a great place to work! The company is growing fast in a short period of time. We're really coming into our own and establishing our core values, clarifying our performance goals and developing our roadmap for the future. The compensation is very fair and they do care about their employee health and work/life balance. Every manager I have had truly cares about my development both professionally and personally.In the context of the pandemic, Sync is consistently exceeding expectations of how it is supporting its employees, and I am truly excited to be a part of this group.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sync.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Sync.com reviews by location

Learn about Sync.com in popular locations

• Sync.com