Synaptive Medical Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Synaptive medical is a high-tech, fast pace medical device company.
Senior Optical Scientist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 November 2017
Working at Synaptive medical is an awesome experience and this is an opportunity to meet very great people and knowledgeable colleagues. Very cool technologies developed in Synaptive.
Good People/Good Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 November 2017
This is a company that will welcome you from day one and help you to grow to your full potential. From tons of snacks and drinks to keep you fueled throughout the day to training. All of the employees from the president to the receptionist are all willing to stop and help or just see what your working. I was able to learn a lot and I'm glad for the opportunity to have worked there.
Staff are authentic people
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 August 2016
Everyone is passionate about they do. It's the kind of place where directors and executives at the C-level will stop by to introduce themselves and say hi to you when you bump into them in the hallways. You can tell that everyone genuinely believes that the work they do is meaningful.

Great culture, great management team and I truly enjoy coming to work everyday. I work for an incredible boss who empowers me to do more and excel. Being part of the management team and seeing how everyone works for the common goal is truly inspiring.
Pros
Amazing variety of free food and drinks, fruits, chips, chocolate, cookies, juice, pop, etc...
Cons
company still going through lots of internal changes