Synaptive Medical Employee Reviews

Excellent environment to learn !
Mechatronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 January 2019
Learning about robotics it is a very good experience and working environment it is very good. I have the chance to be trained by outstanding technicians and engineers !
Fun cheerful environment
Coop Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 July 2018
I had a great opportunity to work in Synaptive medical around very helpful colleaques.I gained a huge experience working as a software developer over there. In general, I was feeling great contributing for this company.
Great Company
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 June 2018
It is a great company to work for with great people, very rewarding. It is a start-up with a great C-level team. It has some growing pains, but with time it will all be good.
Pros
Snacks
Cons
Coolest project I've worked on so far
Sr. UI Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 March 2018
I've been lucky to be a part of successful startup. Building robotically-controlled digital microscope (primarily used for minimally invasive port based brain surgeries and spine surgeries). The arm encoders were programmed by the same guys who work on Canada2 arm that is floating in space. I mean does it get any cooler than that?
Synaptive medical is a high-tech, fast pace medical device company.
Senior Optical Scientist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 November 2017
Working at Synaptive medical is an awesome experience and this is an opportunity to meet very great people and knowledgeable colleagues. Very cool technologies developed in Synaptive.
Good People/Good Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 November 2017
This is a company that will welcome you from day one and help you to grow to your full potential. From tons of snacks and drinks to keep you fueled throughout the day to training. All of the employees from the president to the receptionist are all willing to stop and help or just see what your working. I was able to learn a lot and I'm glad for the opportunity to have worked there.
Staff are authentic people
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 August 2016
Everyone is passionate about they do. It's the kind of place where directors and executives at the C-level will stop by to introduce themselves and say hi to you when you bump into them in the hallways. You can tell that everyone genuinely believes that the work they do is meaningful.

Great culture, great management team and I truly enjoy coming to work everyday. I work for an incredible boss who empowers me to do more and excel. Being part of the management team and seeing how everyone works for the common goal is truly inspiring.
Pros
Amazing variety of free food and drinks, fruits, chips, chocolate, cookies, juice, pop, etc...
Cons
company still going through lots of internal changes