Synapse Employee Reviews

Great team to work with
Business Analyst - Product Development, QA (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX23 June 2018
Synapse was a great place to work. They care about their employees and do a good job of showing it. Would recommend to anyone who thrives in a startup environment.
Pros
Celebrate birthdays, fun office environment
Cons
Sometimes difficult to contact management in times of need
Customer Support
Customer Service Apprenticeship (Former Employee) –  Preston, Lancashire15 June 2018
I was working in a call centre, where I was ring up other companies in regards to a questionable survey if they could answer. This was so we could gather information about the company details about what they do and how they operate.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Stockport1 May 2018
Only worked here for a short space of time as i got a chance to go to Direct Line, however if it wasn't for Synapse i wouldn't have got that opportunity.
Questionable Apprenticip
Outbound Telesales (Former Employee) –  Warrington8 February 2018
I briefly worked at Synapse several years ago on an apprenticeship scheme - it was supposed to be part of a "customer service qualification" however the job was cold calling businesses and conducting a very long - very questionable asking all sorts about their banking and on-site cash storage. Awful 0/10 would not recommend. Apprenticeship wage for cheap labour.
Pros
None.
Cons
Everything.
Busy work environment with team-oriented views
Assistant Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Superior, CO23 October 2017
Synapse can get stressful sometimes, but has challenged me to problem-solve on a daily basis and be organized to complete my tasks. It is a growing and popular physical therapy clinic that encourages teamwork and cohesiveness.
good life
WAVE PLANNER (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH7 October 2017
this was a great place to work. the people were great to be around. work was well balanced and pretty easy nothing to challenging. management was very understanding and easy to get along with.
Pros
fun activities
Cons
life was great
customer service advisor
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Liverpool13 September 2017
synapse was the best experience i have ever had the whole management was very supportive and lovely, theese helped me to get qualified for customer service levels 1&2 .
Communication
Surgery LPN (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MO22 August 2017
The job itself is great, management needs to communicate much better and be more supportive of their staff. Training for additional responsibilities given to their employees should be for effecient.
Benefits
Cons
Communication with Supervisors
No comment
Web Production Designer (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CT7 June 2017
The benefit package was great but the work environment in creative and marketing was lacking a true manager with vision and if you were not friends with the management advancement would not happen. the designers were good at design but could not build a file.
fun intresting.
synapse (Former Employee) –  Liverpool4 June 2017
I would go in to a conference room and we would have a group discussion about what we needed to do for the day once that was done we would make a start.

here i learned how to communicate better with people I also learned how to work in a team.

the job its self wasn't that hard also i knew a lot of people there so it was more enjoyable.
Pros
fun work enviourment, good hours
Good place to learn.
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Delhi, Delhi31 May 2017
Good place to learn about bpo sector and its style of working,problem in transport from home to office and back, salary increase is too slow and the management needs to pay more attention to employees issues.
Pros
Good place to learn.
Cons
Slow pace of career advancement.
fun workplace
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  West Bromwich, West Midlands5 May 2017
synapse was a starting job for me, i started off as a apprentice and gained a full time job with them after a year. they helped me in to the working industry and made me feel comfotable straight away.
Pros
shift rotations
Cons
early starts
Games
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  West Bromwich, West Midlands20 March 2017
Good experience. Working in environment People skills. Works experience. Long lunch break. References. Long lunch break. Business census. Market Research.Generating Sales.
Pros
na
Cons
na
productive
Claims Advisor (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside19 January 2017
my job was to and work on the phones giving people questionaires about the company, uit was nice place to work it had a lot of good people who were willing to help me to improve in this area.
it was an experience
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside10 January 2017
typical day at work on the phone
i learned not to shout at cold callers
management is not the best
co-workers were fine
hardest part of the job was being yelled at and not being able to say anything back.
most enjoyable part of the job was the team spirit
Pros
warm
Cons
pay
Fun, busy environment.
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  West Bromwich9 August 2016
Making calls to new and existing customers.
Very varied campaigns.
Very helpful and knowledgeable management.
Fun loving motivated workforce.
I enjoyed the variety of the work, always something new to learn.
Pros
Great team.
Cons
Long hours.
Organisation etudiant
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Paris (75)19 April 2016
J'ai organisé beaucoup d' evenements pour mon ecole pour les etudiants.
Very few have a future here
UA Agent (Former Employee) –  Orono, ME21 February 2016
Great company initially, very flexible, very nice people to work with, and management is seemingly professional, but after a while it starts to show why there is such a high turnover rate. Just an insincere regard to employee wages, benefits, and schedule flexibility. Many are forced to work holidays, and some policies are shady to say the least. I was fortunate enough to have escaped this, but was witness to employees losing commission pay over minor discrepancies, as well as a blatant disregard for true customer services as reps are forced to read scrips irrelevant to customer concerns.
Pros
clean facilities, some very nice people to work with
Cons
shady policies, high turnover, disregard for customers and employees well-being
apprentaship
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Stockport12 February 2016
apprenticeship was brilliant as i just came out of school , i loved the sales aspect of the job but it was just a contract so i wasnt there long , i learn t some amazing skills which iv passed on to other jobs and other team members who iv worked with .
Pros
steady paid
Cons
apprentaship, was only a contract
fun
Call Centre Advisor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham11 February 2016
this was a center to develop and gain a customer service NVQ i walked away with my level 2.

Overall a good place to work as both a agent on the phones and as a team leader.