Symtech Employee Reviews for Manager

Supportive environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON14 March 2019
Friendly, supportive learning environment. Senior management is responsive and approachable. It's a relaxed but a goal-oriented, professional office. Project work is interesting and there is room to develop your career here, if you want to. When you walk through the doors, you will notice what a diverse and inclusive company this is. I enjoy working with my team.
Pros
The people! Supportive team, staff lunches, summer bbqs
Cons
parking at times
Best company I've ever worked for
Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON13 March 2019
This a great company to work for. Management has a clear vision and is very effective in obtaining work. Great working environment (summer BBQ's, Christmas Party, Lunch and Learn, etc). The company promotes training and supports advancement. The company has a very good reputation in the industry which allows it to grow, therefore, there are a lot of opportunities for employees that want to be promoted. Best company I ever worked for...
Pros
Good working environment, growth opportunities
Productive and Challenging Work Place with supportive coworkers
Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON12 March 2019
It is like a bigger family that I can rely on, learn from, and advance in my career every day. Senior management is accessible through the right channels and they will try to provide you with your requirements to do your job. The company is growing and faced paced in nature, so there could be some glitches here and there. Having said that, patience, respect, and professionalism will get you where you want to go.
Pros
Growing company with a lot of opportunities
Cons
Requires hard work and an open mind to advance in your career
Great Place for good Talent
Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON17 August 2018
Symtech is a great place to work, gain experience, and advance your career because of its exceptional leadership and culture. If you are able to practice professionalism, work ethics, and effective communication, symtech is a place to grow. Senior management is accessible, cares about employees, and acts like its a big and friendly family. I would recommend Symtech to any passionate and positive individual who wants to grow and build a successful career.
Pros
Open Minded and Inspirational Management, Growing, Good Culture and Values, Room for Advancement