Symtech Employee Reviews in Richmond Hill, ON

Great People, Great Culture , Great Company!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON14 March 2019
Larger Toronto based company with diverse work opportunities in both Canada and the USA.

All levels of management are very experienced and have an in-depth knowledge of the industry.

Employees are respected and given equal opportunity.

Dedicated and hard working employees are recognized and given the opportunity to grow within the organization.

Management maintains an open door policy with candid communication within the office and field.

Pay scale is par or above the industry average.

Like any other company... they've had their share of employees who were lazy/ unproductive yet have felt entitled...
Pros
Growing company with excellent opportunities for advancement.
Cons
None.
Supportive environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON14 March 2019
Friendly, supportive learning environment. Senior management is responsive and approachable. It's a relaxed but a goal-oriented, professional office. Project work is interesting and there is room to develop your career here, if you want to. When you walk through the doors, you will notice what a diverse and inclusive company this is. I enjoy working with my team.
Pros
The people! Supportive team, staff lunches, summer bbqs
Cons
parking at times
Best company I've ever worked for
Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON13 March 2019
This a great company to work for. Management has a clear vision and is very effective in obtaining work. Great working environment (summer BBQ's, Christmas Party, Lunch and Learn, etc). The company promotes training and supports advancement. The company has a very good reputation in the industry which allows it to grow, therefore, there are a lot of opportunities for employees that want to be promoted. Best company I ever worked for...
Pros
Good working environment, growth opportunities
Productive and Challenging Work Place with supportive coworkers
Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON12 March 2019
It is like a bigger family that I can rely on, learn from, and advance in my career every day. Senior management is accessible through the right channels and they will try to provide you with your requirements to do your job. The company is growing and faced paced in nature, so there could be some glitches here and there. Having said that, patience, respect, and professionalism will get you where you want to go.
Pros
Growing company with a lot of opportunities
Cons
Requires hard work and an open mind to advance in your career
Pleased to work at Symtech
Cad/Revit operator (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON12 March 2019
So far this is the only company that I could have a direct connection with upper level management and they are always there to support. Symtech has a good environment to work and all the members are friendly and helpful. As a Symtech team member, I am very pleased with working here. They even care about your health, we get fresh fruit every day and periodic lunch events. When you need the high-performance hardware or Sofware to do your job, you will get it the same day sometimes. Symtech works with top Engineering and Consulting firms in the City so it is a place to grow.
Company eliminates work by cheap labor
Helper (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON24 November 2018
I've been hired to work in the shop and promise an apprenticeship. Two years has gone and still nothing. Getting paid Minimum wage while we fabricate a lot of the things that goes to job sites where ibew electricians install it to save time and money. We get paid minimum wage to do the same work an electrician do but, at $65 an hour. We take away work from electricians and work for pennies. The shop has a lot of us in this situation. Owner only care about money. As for the office workers....too many cons.
Pros
A job
Cons
Too many
Magnificent company to build a career with
IT Consultant (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON6 November 2018
Symtech Inovations is an amazing place to work. The company has established a very welcoming and organized work environment for all employees. As an employee who has been with the company for over 3 years now. The work has been meaningful and important ever since I started. Symtech offers employees to learn from within their work fields, as I did within the years I have been here. Management is extremely experienced, and will always provide the essential training. The work culture here is simple, work hard and you will advance. I look forward to coming into work everyday because my co-workers and managers are genuine and understanding. When you come here to work, you work as a team.
Pros
Company Events - Staff Parties
Great Place for good Talent
Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON17 August 2018
Symtech is a great place to work, gain experience, and advance your career because of its exceptional leadership and culture. If you are able to practice professionalism, work ethics, and effective communication, symtech is a place to grow. Senior management is accessible, cares about employees, and acts like its a big and friendly family. I would recommend Symtech to any passionate and positive individual who wants to grow and build a successful career.
Pros
Open Minded and Inspirational Management, Growing, Good Culture and Values, Room for Advancement
Best Place To work
AutoCAD Designer (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON17 August 2018
As my past work experience in Canada , Symtech Innovation Ltd is the best company you can work for. Most important thing about this company is their environment., You will not face with bad attitude or hard time situation. Managements are the best, they treat you in their best way and guide you with the complete detail to keep you in right track and they are not face put in hard time situation and they are always understand you and try to help you. Another important thing is you will make strong resume here and help to have powerful Canadian work experience.
Find something better if you can.
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  20 West Beaver Creek Road, Richmond Hill, Ontario6 May 2018
This is probably one of the worst company I had ever been with. I worked with Symtech for 3 years and my role got switched a dozen times.
Higher ups in this office doesn't respect regular employees like normal people. They will not interact with you unless they need something from you.

They like to make a lot of promises when they hire you but they will not fulfill any of it.

To survive, you must kiss up to the higher ups in the office.

My starting salary was at $32000 never gotten a raise or a bonus.
Their heath benefit is terrible.
Vacation days: 8 days per year. Sick days: 3 days per year.
You get 13 days of vacations once you have worked with them for 5 years.

Find something better if you can.
Pros
None?
Cons
Way too many to point out