Sylvite Agri-Services Ltd

Sylvite Agri-Services Ltd Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
Very unorganized and is stressful
Majority of the coworkers are great, very nice guys!
Management however is unorganized, goes alot by hear say and not actual facts, likes to tell and scream, curse and swear when anything is wrong! Cant handle stress load!
6 February 2020
Thank you for your review. At Sylvite, we are committed to maintaining an inclusive workplace where all our team members feel respected and engaged.

We are sorry to hear that your experience with Sylvite was not a positive one. We encourage all employees to bring any management concerns to the attention of our Human Resources Team; they are always eager to listen and assist the members of our valued team.
Dispatch Drama...
the worst part besides the very LOW wages and NO Overtime wage after 60hrs! is the fact your accused of every breakdown! Schedules that you don't make but you just got the dispatch! RRSP LOL.. once you leave they take half back!!!

and the 1 in DISPATCH!!! the WORST Badgering and harassment I have EVER had from any Dispatcher!!! Swearing and Guilt trips.. among way more stuff.. from day 1.
6 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Sylvite.

Sylvite strives to provide our employees with competitive wages and a solid benefits package. We’re always working to foster a sense of respect in our workplaces so we are sorry to hear that your experience at Sylvite was not positive. Our Human Resources department would have been happy to discuss your concerns and look at options that would have provided a more positive outcome.
Awesome place to work. Only thing I would say is a lot of the upper management they hire is not qualified for the position their in. Also dont like taking any suggestions from lower/ blue collar workers who know how the maintenance shop operates and a day to day basis.
6 January 2020
Thank you for your review! At Sylvite, we are committed to maintaining a workplace where all our team members feel welcomed and engaged with their tasks. We always take reviews such as this into consideration when working towards becoming the best company that we can be.

We encourage our employees to bring any concerns to the attention of our Human Resources team; they are always eager to listen to and assist the members of our valued team!
Not enough work
Miss management will be the downfall if they knew how to run a trucking company it would be a wonderful thing with experienced people comes a fruitful company
Pros
Cons
Complaisant
18 December 2019
Thank you for your review. At Sylvite, we are committed to maintaining an inclusive workplace where all our team members feel engaged.

We are sorry to hear that your experience with Sylvite was not up to your standards. We encourage all employees to bring any management concerns to the attention of our Human Resources Team; they are always eager to listen and assist the members of our valued team.
Not the best to work for and low salary.
Not the best place to work unless you live in Burlington or close by or willing to travel distance to work. Pay is not competitive with other places.
18 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Sylvite.

Yes, our head office is located in Burlington, Ontario and we strive to provide our employees with competitive wages and a solid benefits package. Our Human Resources department would have been happy to discuss your concerns and look at options that would have provided a positive outcome.

All the best!
Run! Run fast Run hard away!
Left hand doesn't know what the right is doing.
Head dispatcher is a control freak.

Nothing can be done without his approval. Which isn't right.

Upper management doesn't have a clue either, they just turn a blind eye to all the wrong doings going on in the office. Repairs? Yeah what a joke!
18 December 2019
Sylvite Transportation is committed to maintaining a welcoming workplace where all our team members feel engaged and encouraged.

We are disappointed to hear that your experience with Sylvite was not a positive one. We strive to continuously build our workplace into the best that it can be. With that being said, we encourage our employees to bring any concerns to the attention of our Human Resources Team; they are always eager to listen to and assist our employees!
needs improvment
the office staff need to learn more about the rules that drivers have to comply with they have bite off more then they can handle . I wish them well but I need a place that looks out for my needs.
17 December 2019

We always encourage our employees to bring their concerns to the attention of our Human Resources Team; they are always eager to listen to and assist the members of our valued team!
Good seasonal job
This is a great seasonal job for people looking to work for the summer months. You meet lots of farmers and learn a lot about the agri services including fertilizers, growing and harvesting.
Pros
Meeting lots of people
Cons
Long, unpredictable hours
My year with Sylvite
A typical day was in the office, greeting customers and assisting as required.
I learnt a lot about agriculture and the farmers in my area.

Management and co-workers were great to get along with until the busy spring rush.

The hardest part of my time with Sylvite was moving onto Henkels and McCoy after being offered a great job in my educational background.

The most enjoyable part was being able to drive the country roads, delivering fertilizer and crop protection to the local farmers.
Great Company, overall good
Spent one year with Sylvite, they treated me fairly , and were good at working with the employees
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sylvite Agri-Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
2.2