Sylvan Learning Center Employee Review

View all Sylvan Learning Center reviews

Amazing workplace
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON10 December 2017
I worked at Sylvan Oakville for almost two years and enjoyed every minute of it. The staff are supportive and provide their teachers with the necessary tools to succeed. Everyone supports one another and works together for the benefit of the students. Working so closely with students, you get to know them and you see the positive impact that you have on them each day. It is one of the most rewarding aspects of the job. Sylvan Oakville has a great owner and Director of Education and it is great to work with such dedicated people.

I would go back to Sylvan Oakville in a second if I lived in the area again!

Other Sylvan Learning Center Employee Reviews

Supportive Managment
Centre Director (Former Employee) –  St. Albert, AB4 August 2018
Management is very supportive and the job is very rewarding. It was wonderful to see children learn and achieve and the programs offered give teachers a different experience in small group-individualized planning.
Pros
Very rewarding job
Cons
Required to work in evening, weekends, summer holidays
A fun summer job
Coding Tutor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 April 2018
Sylvan had me in an engaging work experience with children eager to learn about computers and what they can do. Their energetic attitudes kept the work feeling interesting and fun while also giving them the knowledge to code machines.
Pros
Relaxing Work Environment
Cons
Certain Supplies Were Missing Or Not Available

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sylvan Learning Center. Our community is ready to answer.