Sylvan Learning Center Employee Review

View all Sylvan Learning Center reviews

Amazing place to work
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON8 December 2017
I worked at Sylvan as a Teacher for 3 years and loved every minute of it. Sylvan Oakville has a great owner as well as center Director and Education Director. Everyone at Sylvan Oakville just want their students to succeed. Working at Sylvan part time made it really easy for me to balance both a full time job as well as my other extra curricular's. Its a great way to keep on teaching while you wait for a board to open up and its a great way to learn how to be a better teacher.

If I moved back to the area I would work at Sylvan in a heart beat!

Other Sylvan Learning Center Employee Reviews

Supportive Managment
Centre Director (Former Employee) –  St. Albert, AB4 August 2018
Management is very supportive and the job is very rewarding. It was wonderful to see children learn and achieve and the programs offered give teachers a different experience in small group-individualized planning.
Pros
Very rewarding job
Cons
Required to work in evening, weekends, summer holidays
A fun summer job
Coding Tutor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 April 2018
Sylvan had me in an engaging work experience with children eager to learn about computers and what they can do. Their energetic attitudes kept the work feeling interesting and fun while also giving them the knowledge to code machines.
Pros
Relaxing Work Environment
Cons
Certain Supplies Were Missing Or Not Available

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sylvan Learning Center. Our community is ready to answer.