Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated reviews

Telehealth is cool, but not worth the pay wage.
Health Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North Bay, ON26 September 2017
The stress outweighs the salary. I find myself experiencing panic attacks because of the high call volumes, the very loud environment and callers who are very rude. The monetary compensation falls very short for the amount of work that is expected. Management proves to be a cut throat environment, unable to trust the TL's and the Senior TL's.
Pros
Telehealth and Legal Services are interesting
Cons
too much stress, very high call volume

Other Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Very busy taking phone calls from customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverview, NB25 September 2018
Responding to customers of what they want for service, assist the customers in getting the correct service. Lots of help to help you out when your not understanding something. Hardest part was when customers were very unhappy with their services. Best part was working with great colleagues.
Passable
Bilingual Customer Care (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON13 September 2018
The most enjoyable part of my job with Sykes is that I get to be home with my kids and still work. I don't have to worry about commuting in bad weather or any of the other things those in regular office settings have to take into consideration every day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K