Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated reviews

Telehealth is cool, but not worth the pay wage.
Health Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North Bay, ON26 September 2017
The stress outweighs the salary. I find myself experiencing panic attacks because of the high call volumes, the very loud environment and callers who are very rude. The monetary compensation falls very short for the amount of work that is expected. Management proves to be a cut throat environment, unable to trust the TL's and the Senior TL's.
Pros
Telehealth and Legal Services are interesting
Cons
too much stress, very high call volume

Other Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

work from home
Bilingual Customer Loyalty Agent (Current Employee) –  Work from Home15 August 2018
I enjoy working from home. I enjoy the flexibility of the hours. I enjoy not having to drive to work in bad weather. I enjoy customer service and being able to assist customers.
Pros
work from home
Cons
stressful
Horrible
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON7 August 2018
It was a work at home position, so the environment is comfy i guess. My manager was understanding and quite good at her job, however the work was terrible, the pay was dismal, training was awful and patchy, missing key details. and overall it was an unpleasant experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K