Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated reviews

Work from home
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON15 January 2018
Sykes was a good company to work for, except for having to do overnight shift (11pm - 7am).

This company provided emergency roadside assistance for all of Canada, and Canadian members travelling in the U.S.

I learned a lot about the geography of Canada and really enjoyed helping the members get assistance as quickly as possible.

There is no "hard" part to this job as full training is provided and team leaders to help you manage each call.
Pros
working from home
Cons
overnight hours

Other Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Very busy taking phone calls from customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverview, NB25 September 2018
Responding to customers of what they want for service, assist the customers in getting the correct service. Lots of help to help you out when your not understanding something. Hardest part was when customers were very unhappy with their services. Best part was working with great colleagues.
Passable
Bilingual Customer Care (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON13 September 2018
The most enjoyable part of my job with Sykes is that I get to be home with my kids and still work. I don't have to worry about commuting in bad weather or any of the other things those in regular office settings have to take into consideration every day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K