Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated reviews

Terrible work environment
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON1 February 2018
As an RN, this was the worst job I've ever had. First of all, you have to rush the caller who is already afraid and not feeling well, all because you have to keep your calls under a certain time frame. You must follow a script and you cannot deviate from their pathway. In other words, you are not encouraged or allowed to use your nursing judgement.
They hire a group of people at one time, train them the way they want, and weed out the rest. Their feedback is punitive and I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy work there.
Pros
decent RN wage and benefits
Cons
There are too many to list, but parking was very expensive

Other Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

work from home
Bilingual Customer Loyalty Agent (Current Employee) –  Work from Home15 August 2018
I enjoy working from home. I enjoy the flexibility of the hours. I enjoy not having to drive to work in bad weather. I enjoy customer service and being able to assist customers.
Pros
work from home
Cons
stressful
Horrible
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON7 August 2018
It was a work at home position, so the environment is comfy i guess. My manager was understanding and quite good at her job, however the work was terrible, the pay was dismal, training was awful and patchy, missing key details. and overall it was an unpleasant experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K