Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated reviews

Terrible work environment
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON1 February 2018
As an RN, this was the worst job I've ever had. First of all, you have to rush the caller who is already afraid and not feeling well, all because you have to keep your calls under a certain time frame. You must follow a script and you cannot deviate from their pathway. In other words, you are not encouraged or allowed to use your nursing judgement.
They hire a group of people at one time, train them the way they want, and weed out the rest. Their feedback is punitive and I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy work there.
Pros
decent RN wage and benefits
Cons
There are too many to list, but parking was very expensive

Other Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Philippines24 February 2018
We handle calls from the US, Customer service from different telcommunication company. Helping them with their bill inquiry.We also handled Technical problems with their phone lines
Ability to increase your typing skills, a decent enviroment and plenty of encouragement
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Miramichi, NB13 February 2018
No room for a salary increase, no way to climb the corporate ladder as it were, plenty of rewards for doing well at your job however such as a "Free Hot Drink Day" or a raffle.
Pros
Rewards, Auctions, Raffles, flexible hours
Cons
No way to advance your position, no raises or bonuses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K