Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated reviews

Terrible work environment
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON1 February 2018
As an RN, this was the worst job I've ever had. First of all, you have to rush the caller who is already afraid and not feeling well, all because you have to keep your calls under a certain time frame. You must follow a script and you cannot deviate from their pathway. In other words, you are not encouraged or allowed to use your nursing judgement.
They hire a group of people at one time, train them the way they want, and weed out the rest. Their feedback is punitive and I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy work there.
Pros
decent RN wage and benefits
Cons
There are too many to list, but parking was very expensive

Other Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Fun as work form home
remote contract agent (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC13 November 2018
It is a comfortable job from home, as the start shift is 4 am and as well teh pay scale is not upto the market in BC thinking of options as family with 2 kids in BC is challenging.
Pros
work from home
Cons
timings and pay
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London5 November 2018
My experience with this company was horrible, I was harassed by a team leader because she did not like me. I am not sure why but she was ugly inside and out. I did a good job but never appreciated.....would never recommend this company, they hired people constantly because people quit daily!
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K