Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated reviews

Fun working Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Torbay, NL15 December 2017
Challenging position,but a fun place to work with lots of awesome co-workers. Very supportive company. Always learning new things and room to move up within the company.

Other Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London5 November 2018
My experience with this company was horrible, I was harassed by a team leader because she did not like me. I am not sure why but she was ugly inside and out. I did a good job but never appreciated.....would never recommend this company, they hired people constantly because people quit daily!
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
"A Program"
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Miramichi, NB1 November 2018
Well I worked for the company for 2 years. Most of the day was filled with dealing with billing questions about cell phones, and fixing issues with the customers profile within the website, days were long and draining. Most of the management was competent with the job, although most of the time they were there as a mediator if a situation got out of hand with a customer. I had to leave due to stress. Hardest part of the job was the stress that it put on your mind, people tend to say mean, offensive, or derogatory things when they can't see or hear who you are. I worked out of a center where there was a lot of people so it could get loud on occasion, now the area I was working no longer has the contract, however they still allow people to work from home.
Pros
decent benefits.
Cons
Very stressful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K