Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated reviews

Fun working Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Torbay, NL15 December 2017
Challenging position,but a fun place to work with lots of awesome co-workers. Very supportive company. Always learning new things and room to move up within the company.

Other Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Liked my boss but they will fire you for their equipment failing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC15 February 2019
I was with the company for 2 years, loved my job and found that though it was easy for me to hit sales goals and regularly get above targets set I very soon ran into problems with the USB that was provided to run the virtual client. I had several replacement USB's sent to me and eventually they changed it to a box of sorts that was supposed to be more stable. I'd had trouble with the client disconnecting from the server, crashing and sometimes failing to load even with basic troubleshooting and escalations through tech support.

It was decided that the USB wasn't working for me and that I'd have a box sent out that should resolve the issues period. During a rough day with the USB I found out they'd tried to record a call (monitoring) but couldn't get anything because it wasn't connecting yet again. I had a good track record with sales, jump ons (when they needed people to do OT or to cover sick coworkers) including for an iPhone launch where I worked an 18, 14, 12 then an 8 hour shift on a long weekend, even won an iPad for most OT worked that weekend.

Well turns out because they couldn't record the call it was an automatic Call Avoidance, I tried to explain the problems I'd had and told them I could give them every ticket number and escalation number proving it was the USB and I was still taking calls not avoiding them. Nope fired, they don't care if THEIR stuff doesn't work it was my fault their USB was faulty.

Box arrived the next day and I had to decline the delivery. This company doesn't care if their stuff fails or is faulty you will be blamed and held accountable.
  more... That is how they work.  less
Pros
Some managers are nice
Cons
Horrible equipment provided that has constant problems
nice job from home
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Bathurst, NB3 February 2019
management was alright job on its own can be hard on the moral-but you work form home and there not to strict if you give some effort and youre home so you can wear whatever and tmake it causy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K