Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated reviews

Worse place to work.
CSR (Former Employee) –  Allentown, Pa10 December 2013
clock in at 9:55am, bring up like 10 systems in 5 minutes. answer to rude, obnoxious members because HealthNet doesn't know how to properly explain anything. I get paid $10/h and am in about 10 call drivers... the higher ups talk down to the reps as if they weren't in our seats at one point, the team leads don't know ANYTHING, i've been in half-hour calls because of the lack of knowledge, getting my head chewed off for something another dept didn't do. i've been treated like if i were stupid and ended up reporting the person because i am there to work, not to be treated like a child. i have asked my supervisor numerous times for the phone number and address to the headquarters, emailed him and even instant messaged him but he just ignores me. i ended up finding the phone number myself and i called only to be transferred to a voicemail, i left a message and never received a call back. also, they are very disrespectful... i had a friend, who didn't have money or lunch and a coworker shared her food, she had it on her station on a plate but wasn't eating it, here comes the site director, without warning... throws her food in the trash, she didn't even let her know. needless to say, my friend quit. they don't like it when the bilingual reps speak spanish, i feel they don't like hispanics period. it's just an over all horrible place.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything

Other Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Employees are priority
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phillippines20 April 2018
SYKES provides support to top global brands and industry leaders, including companies under the Fortune 500 roster. We are proud to support global front-runners in the fields of communication and technology, financial services, healthcare, transportation, and leisure industries.
work from home technical support position
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 April 2018
work from home technical support position
management is full of apathy
managers will not support employees
terrible pay, minimum wage and they pay down to the second
no support from management
supply all your own materials
Pros
work from home
Cons
everything else aside from work from home is terrible at this company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K