Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated reviews

Experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS14 December 2017
I enjoyed working at Sykes, I would work double shifts with no issues. I was coached, was asked to move to another account with encouragement to apply for supervisor. this account failed and moved to another, I was promoted to supervisor on this account within 3 months. I had training and worked with ABAY. Sykes was a great place to work. I had worked at Sykes for approx. 18 months before being promoted.
Pros
great coaches

Other Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Very busy taking phone calls from customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverview, NB25 September 2018
Responding to customers of what they want for service, assist the customers in getting the correct service. Lots of help to help you out when your not understanding something. Hardest part was when customers were very unhappy with their services. Best part was working with great colleagues.
Passable
Bilingual Customer Care (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON13 September 2018
The most enjoyable part of my job with Sykes is that I get to be home with my kids and still work. I don't have to worry about commuting in bad weather or any of the other things those in regular office settings have to take into consideration every day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K