Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated reviews

It was a blast working here your coworkers are great the management is fantastic id reccomend anyone to work here
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Miramichi, NB25 October 2017
Great environment great people would work there again anytime they always make a person feel positive in the work environment highly recommended that you work for this company
Pros
Lots of fun
Cons
Tedious shifts

Other Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Ability to increase your typing skills, a decent enviroment and plenty of encouragement
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Miramichi, NB13 February 2018
No room for a salary increase, no way to climb the corporate ladder as it were, plenty of rewards for doing well at your job however such as a "Free Hot Drink Day" or a raffle.
Pros
Rewards, Auctions, Raffles, flexible hours
Cons
No way to advance your position, no raises or bonuses
Great Training
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB12 February 2018
I really appreciated the fact that Sykes gave us a proper 6 weeks of training before they out us out on the floor. Once it was time to hit the floor we got to shadow call with experienced representatives.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K