Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated reviews

Shut down
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverview, NB13 October 2017
It was shut down in Riverview mall . Not the worst place to work, and had a cute little store beside it too for food etc and the fox too. I liked it better than my current though
Pros
Great people there
Cons
Unsanitary

Other Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Ability to increase your typing skills, a decent enviroment and plenty of encouragement
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Miramichi, NB13 February 2018
No room for a salary increase, no way to climb the corporate ladder as it were, plenty of rewards for doing well at your job however such as a "Free Hot Drink Day" or a raffle.
Pros
Rewards, Auctions, Raffles, flexible hours
Cons
No way to advance your position, no raises or bonuses
Great Training
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB12 February 2018
I really appreciated the fact that Sykes gave us a proper 6 weeks of training before they out us out on the floor. Once it was time to hit the floor we got to shadow call with experienced representatives.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K