Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated reviews

Working from home for Sykes is not a good idea.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 November 2017
You have to buy all your own equipment, except for one cheap computer that they mail you. You must dedicate a whole room in your house to working for Sykes which wouldn't be that bad except there are no hours, they will give you about 10hrs per week, if you want more hours you must be willing to do "jump ons" which are unscheduled shifts with no notice, you must watch your emails for these jump on requests, then by the time you get all logged on and ready you will find that the shift has already been taken by someone faster!
Pros
work from home
Cons
no hours

Other Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

work from home
Bilingual Customer Loyalty Agent (Current Employee) –  Work from Home15 August 2018
I enjoy working from home. I enjoy the flexibility of the hours. I enjoy not having to drive to work in bad weather. I enjoy customer service and being able to assist customers.
Pros
work from home
Cons
stressful
Horrible
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON7 August 2018
It was a work at home position, so the environment is comfy i guess. My manager was understanding and quite good at her job, however the work was terrible, the pay was dismal, training was awful and patchy, missing key details. and overall it was an unpleasant experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K