Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated reviews

Working from home for Sykes is not a good idea.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 November 2017
You have to buy all your own equipment, except for one cheap computer that they mail you. You must dedicate a whole room in your house to working for Sykes which wouldn't be that bad except there are no hours, they will give you about 10hrs per week, if you want more hours you must be willing to do "jump ons" which are unscheduled shifts with no notice, you must watch your emails for these jump on requests, then by the time you get all logged on and ready you will find that the shift has already been taken by someone faster!
Pros
work from home
Cons
no hours

Other Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Ability to increase your typing skills, a decent enviroment and plenty of encouragement
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Miramichi, NB13 February 2018
No room for a salary increase, no way to climb the corporate ladder as it were, plenty of rewards for doing well at your job however such as a "Free Hot Drink Day" or a raffle.
Pros
Rewards, Auctions, Raffles, flexible hours
Cons
No way to advance your position, no raises or bonuses
Great Training
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB12 February 2018
I really appreciated the fact that Sykes gave us a proper 6 weeks of training before they out us out on the floor. Once it was time to hit the floor we got to shadow call with experienced representatives.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K