Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
Updates from Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated:

Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Canada377 reviews
Great Work Enviroment
I have been able to know great people during the time I have been working there that are my friend even though I not currenlty working there anymore. Also I learn more skills than any other place I worked before.
Loved working with sykes
Family like ambiance work @ home. Fulfilling. People are great. You feel like you've known your colleagues forever. Very helpful. And they are there for you every step of the way
You are truly alone
You are isolated with tremendous pressure to preform. In some cases you are give software to report issues and sell products that you have never used live before. The support process does not work. So-called mentors are not, they are condescending and you waste you time then get in trouble for taking too long.

They promise bonus that are unatainable unless you lie.
No job security
This workplace suddenly closed without prior notice to employees. They posted a letter on the door stating they were no longer open and that those jobs no longer existed. They did not pay severance nor did they give notice.
Excellent
Able to give you work and life balance.
The work life here is to work together as one voice to represent our clients and provide the highest in customer service.

Personally satisfaction is achievable by the assistance services we are able to provide.
good company
Their training is professional, and the team leaders , trainers are cooperative and professional. They will guide you very well till you are able to do the job efficiently and effectively.
Micromanagement at its worst
They let their client bully them into unreasonable expectations, then turn and bully their staff. They are supportive, but at the end of the day, your job is tantamount to doing the work of an air traffic controller having to manage 3 planes.
Pros
drug and dental benefits
Cons
unreasonable work intensity for minimum wage
Decent place. Terrible money
They push you too hard to reach unattainable metrics. The management always seems to like to pass the buck when you have important questions in regards to the human resources part.
A very stressful job (work from home)
I worked from home customer service agent. The training was intense but still did not really prepare us for going on the phones.
It was like a hit the ground running situation. It was hard to get trainers to help while on the phone with customers.

Very stressful.
mental wellbeing
working a t sykes is like working in a factory in a third world country. they dont care about the welbeing of their employees, just results at a pace that is not humanly possible to attain.
Supportive and Collaborative work envioronment
Sykes has a collaborative and supportive group of Team Leaders and coworkers. Most people working there have a team spirit abou them. Benefits and wages are good but I was not in favour of paying for parking. Break times were reasonable as were the hours of work. Employees are well trained even thought the division was in a state of transition. Over all a good place to work.
Would never work there again
To much backstabbing. One of the worst places to work. I was very glad when the company closed.

Lots of poor office politics and procedures that were intimidating and demeaning to some staff
Good
Good company work from home always helpful in anyway you needed management ............................................................even when on calls with a customer.
It was a convenient work setting
The company are very flexible and accommodating. It provided me with experience necessary to grow as a customer service representative. It has given us enough challenges and incentives to meet our sales quota.
work place
I wasn't overly happy with the work pace i was a work at home technical specialist an was not given the same respect as a employee who would be working in an office
Loved helping people
Very busy environment however worked with great people and got great satisfaction from helping others. Never a dull moment as there was always something to do.
good managment and fun to work with
a very fun and competitive place to work with, pay scale is good and i love the training they provide they are always ready to help, working from home was great with them , would recommend sykes to everyone willing to work from home
Very Supportive of Workers
I had a medical issue while working which prevented me from continuing and I had to leave. Overall it was an excellent company to work for and they were very supportive during my employment with them.
Pros
Early leave if calls were slow and great benefits.
Cons
Too long before breaks.
Good place to work at
Good people to work for, had fun when I worked there. Interview process was easy if you're tech savvy, even if you weren't someone would always be there to help.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Non
productive and have a good quality of services
I learn a lot like how to help others with regards their concerns or problems why they call and I become a good problem solver
and for me it was a very good experience thanks to sykes
Pros
free lunch
Home based environment
I learned to not take is personally when customers can be rude, even insulting. The overall working environment was good since it was home based, and ensured I ate much healthier that way.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.
1.9K