Sykes Assistance Services Corp.

Sykes Assistance Services Corp. Employee Reviews for Iintake Navigator

Iintake Navigator1 review
Canada1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Their training is completely disorganized they try to cram so much information into such a short. Of time they don't provide you with any support if you're not understanding or keeping up and the reality is that very few people from each training group make it to the floor.

The recruitment team lies to people and tells them that you only have to take one type of call for a few weeks until you add additional skill sets which is completely false from day one you take all the phone calls so there's like 10 different campaigns that you have to take phone calls for it's not just Telehealth Ontario.

Their management seems to be completely oblivious to the fact that they're wasting company resources in time because they are quick to hire people but also quick to give up on them. I have years of experience in call centre industry and I've never been made to feel so stupid in my entire life and I'm still in touch with people that were in my training class and they all have the same problem. The trainers the training material most of it was wrong we would spend two hours reading through hundreds of pages of documents only need to be told that most of the information we read was incorrect..

I would say stay away.
Pros
Wage.
Cons