Swiss Ridge Kennels

Swiss Ridge Kennels Employee Reviews for Kennel Staff

Best facility I have ever worked at
I have traveled all over the world working in various kennels and shelters in Australia, Malaysia, England, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Spain, Japan and Thailand. When I walked into the reception at SwissRidge Kennels and was greeted by the owner, and it was very clear to me that I wanted to become part of the SwissRidge Team. At SwissRidge I train, groom, and nurse puppies and spend quality time with the breeds by exercising and having play time with them out in the incredible acres that this facility has to offer. The breeds at this facility make it a welcoming place to come to every day. It's a great feeling to be able to see the puppies that you raised go to their forever homes and the absolute joy they will bring to their new families. The dogs of SwissRidge Kennels have the best care facility I have ever seen and they are treated like Kings and Queens, which is why I plan to be a part of this team for a very long time.
Great Learning Experience
I have been part of the SwissRidge Kennels team for the past 10 months and it has been an excellent experience so far! It has taken me some time to figure out what I want to do career wise with my life and I feel that joining this team has really helped me find my path. Every day there is a new learning experience with the puppies and dogs, I have learned a lot so far and look forward for learning opportunities to come. Working with the dogs at SwissRidge is always a joy, they are all always eager to see you greeting you with lots of love and excitement. At SwissRidge we as a team consider the health and happiness of the dog as our main priority, from a healthy diet to lots of exercise and play time!
The support and understanding from the management has been an experience I’ve never had before! Whether it be questions I’ve had about the dogs or accommodating my schedule they have both been amazing. The team that I work with has been amazing as well, always helping one another if anyone falls behind to help the shift go smoothly. In the time I have been with the company, I have never felt put down for asking my coworkers questions or asking for help and they have always made me feel like a part of the team! The kennel being state of the art, the dogs being fantastic to be with and handle and the amazing coworkers I don’t think I could have ever turned this job down!
Very organized
I worked as a puppy trainer for Swiss Ridge. The kennel is bright, clean, organized, and home to some of the cutest pups around. I liked that I got to work fairly independently and I was impressed at how organized and thorough all elements of the program were. The other trainers and staff at the kennel were very friendly and all the pups were treated with tender loving care!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Swiss Ridge Kennels?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swiss Ridge Kennels. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3