Swiss Ridge Kennels

Swiss Ridge Kennels Employee Reviews for Kennel Manager

Found 1 review matching the search
Upbeat atmosphere
I have worked at SwissRidge Kennels for over 4 years now in a variety of roles. I have felt a sense of pride with each aspect of my various responsibilities (cleaning kennels, training dogs, whelping puppies, training staff and so much more). I started working at SwissRidge when the new location was first built.
I started in a management position and had a great professional partnership with the rest of the team. I was encouraged by how hands on everyone was in the kennel and how the management really valued my feedback when making decisions, even just small details like the protocol for cleaning kennels. It is an upbeat team atmosphere, and I have since transitioned into an office role.

The management maintains a trusting and supportive relationship with employees and makes sure to work around everyone's schedules and lives. I see myself working here for many more years and welcome new members to the Swissridge team with enthusiasm.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swiss Ridge Kennels. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3