Swift Medical

Swift Medical Management reviews

Canada7 reviews

Clear

Friendly and enthusiastic work environment making a huge impact on healthcare

Swift is a great working environment. Everyone is very friendly and enthusiast about being here. Work hours are flexible and the management style is fairly hands off, giving you freedom to manage your time and projects. Swift is also a great learning environment. Still an emerging company so there is lots of opportunity to try new things and expand your skill set, and there is always someone available for questions if you get stuck. Overall, Swift has been an awesome experience so far.

Pros

Great team, awesome product, good stack and learning environment

Purpose and Passion are abundant at this ambitious startup

I recently joined Swift Medical, and what solidified my decision to join the team was the purpose and the people. The company has amazing growth. Even though it's been around for a short 3yrs, it's already become the world leader in Wound Management Software and has partnered with some of the biggest names in Healthcare. What's even more impressive is the future growth goals - that's what got me. Swift has it's sight on massive growth, and I knew I wanted to be a part of it. Going to a startup could bring a sense of uncertainty. But I found out that Swift is backed by some of the biggest VCs in the healthcare tech space - so I knew that I was joining a solid (and vetted) company. Growth, check. Stability check. These being what I see as table stakes to join any company. That brings me to the people and purpose. This is where they got me. In the past I've worked at companies that have bullies, egos and people that generally make your day unbearable. You'll find none of that here. People at Swift are genuine, caring, humble, supportive - even though they are all insanely smart and talented. You can bring your whole authentic self to work, and be confident in who you are. It's a great feeling. The thing that makes it most different from other tech startups in the city - is the purpose. The work we do here every day, not only makes people's lives better - it actually saves people's lives. Once I went through the clinical onboarding session which showed our app in the field, I really saw how important the work that we do is. It's truly inspiring and is what gets me -

Pros

Amazingly smart people, No egos, Great location, Fun culture

Cons

Office getting a bit tight (but we are getting a new office soon!), Fast-moving

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swift Medical. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement