Swift Medical Employee Reviews

Fun and fast-paced with a rapid growth rate
Sales Engineer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 March 2018
Been with the company for almost a year now. Its great to see the passion and energy that everyone brings to this company. Its a very fast paced environment with little hand holding. Lots of room to grow and leave your mark. You have be willing to put in the hours (evenings and weekends if necessary) to get your job done - work hard and play hard (working towards getting a ping pong table in the new office).

Swift is in a great position currently, looking to grow rapidly over the coming few months. Excited to be part of this and looking forward to see this all the way through.
Pros
Awesome people to work with, Great work culture, challenging and fulfilling work
Cons
benefits aren't great
Friendly and enthusiastic work environment making a huge impact on healthcare
Full Stack Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 February 2018
Swift is a great working environment. Everyone is very friendly and enthusiast about being here. Work hours are flexible and the management style is fairly hands off, giving you freedom to manage your time and projects.

Swift is also a great learning environment. Still an emerging company so there is lots of opportunity to try new things and expand your skill set, and there is always someone available for questions if you get stuck.

Overall, Swift has been an awesome experience so far.
Pros
Great team, awesome product, good stack and learning environment
Fast-paced work environment with a growing culture
QA Lead/Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 February 2018
Currently in a growth phase, it is a really exciting time to be part of the company. The workload can be on the heavier side, but that provides a challenge that the team is happy to take on and ensures you'll never be bored.

The culture at Swift is fast-paced and friendly. Everybody works really well together as a team and has a sense of pride in their work.
The team promotes individual growth and allows room for you to flourish into your current role and beyond.

Overall I can't speak highly enough to the team we have built and the culture that is constantly being implemented.
Pros
Meaningful Work, Great team, Room for growth
Cons
Small Office/shortage of meeting rooms.
Purpose and Passion are abundant at this ambitious startup
Director of Marketing (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 February 2018
I recently joined Swift Medical, and what solidified my decision to join the team was the purpose and the people.

The company has amazing growth. Even though it's been around for a short 3yrs, it's already become the world leader in Wound Management Software and has partnered with some of the biggest names in Healthcare. What's even more impressive is the future growth goals - that's what got me. Swift has it's sight on massive growth, and I knew I wanted to be a part of it.

Going to a startup could bring a sense of uncertainty. But I found out that Swift is backed by some of the biggest VCs in the healthcare tech space - so I knew that I was joining a solid (and vetted) company.

Growth, check. Stability check. These being what I see as table stakes to join any company.

That brings me to the people and purpose. This is where they got me. In the past I've worked at companies that have bullies, egos and people that generally make your day unbearable. You'll find none of that here. People at Swift are genuine, caring, humble, supportive - even though they are all insanely smart and talented. You can bring your whole authentic self to work, and be confident in who you are. It's a great feeling.

The thing that makes it most different from other tech startups in the city - is the purpose. The work we do here every day, not only makes people's lives better - it actually saves people's lives. Once I went through the clinical onboarding session which showed our app in the field, I really saw how important the work that we do is. It's truly inspiring and is what gets me
  more... out of bed each morning.

I've only been here for a month. But I don't regret the decision to join this company one bit. It's fast-moving and dynamic like you'd expect at a start-up. It's got a fun, quirky culture and I love the location of the office.

As I'm new to healthcare I do feel like I'm drinking from the fire hose with the amount of things I'm learning right now - but it makes the days fly by.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to build. I personally thrive in ambiguity and love being able to be part of creating who Swift is now and in to the future.
Pros
Amazingly smart people, No egos, Great location, Fun culture
Cons
Office getting a bit tight (but we are getting a new office soon!), Fast-moving

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swift Medical. Our community is ready to answer.

Swift Medical Reviews by Location