SWC Employee Reviews

Staats White and Clarke was a wonderful place to work.
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FL12 December 2017
Staats White and Clarke was a wonderful place to work.
This was a family run law firm that is still in business today. I highly recommend SWC as a place to work.
Cool
Business Development & Brand Marketing (Former Employee) –  Pennsylvania19 May 2017
Remote job with huge flexibility. Only downside is all work is temporary contracts in the form of sub contracted work for small to mid size marketing agencies
Good company to start
sustainability manager (Current Employee) –  .Nashik Maharashtra India23 March 2017
boss oriented culture
person oriented processes and unmatched leadership qualities
Old / traditional thinking middle management team
less focus on branding
Pros
freedom to ideas but who will take credit?
Cons
work life balance neglected
Another joke security firm...
Door Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wisbech22 May 2016
Poorly ran with a culture of bullying and money missing/owing. While I was there an ops manager was ripping off the staff and it turns out the firm. This was ruminating between guards/door staff. Did shifts that I didn't get paid for. Left being owed a fair bit of money. Sadly like a lot of these smaller (and to a degree larger) firms ran by apes (bullies/thugs), employing monkeys (shirts/non-professionals/morons).
Pros
A job?
Cons
A job?
Site Security
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Huddersfield, ENG13 January 2016
SWC provided a basic job opportunity leading to a wider network of work that exists around the country. It is what I expected from a minimum wage job you must be willing to travel
Pros
Pays on time
Cons
Pay for your PPE
This is a very demanding job and you must be fit.
Window Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Royal Tunbridge Wells, ENG4 January 2016
This Company I built up from scratch.It took a long time to get it to where it is today. Although a tough business to be in it is very rewarding.

A typical day at work is simply load the van and get to the first job on time.Complete the work load for the day making sure that the job is done to the highest standard and not left in a mess.

You learn to be very polite which is a must when dealing with the public.
You also learn that punctuality is very important and the job needs to be done when you say it's going to be done.

I am a sole trader and only work on my own.

The hardest part of the job is when you are cleaning windows on high rise buildings when a pole of some 30-40 feet becomes very heavy, also trying to complete the days work when the weather is against you.

The most enjoyable part is the satisfaction of completing on time and of course in the summer it's just great to be out there.
Pros
Time is your own.
Cons
Hard work and fighting against the weather slows you down
Swc
Security guard (Former Employee) –  Oldham, ENG10 February 2015
Working at SWC allowed me to build up security experience in patrolling and guiding sites.

Allowed me to experience working nights.
Company base on Productivity of Sales
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Crom At Alameda , El Paso TX17 March 2014
In as regular Day, I enjoy Working with fellows employees, and the Public, I was in charge to assist the manager on the dailly operation of the Store, I learned to Coordinated the Daily operations of the convinience store, the Harder part of the Job in when and employee did not report to work we have to Double or sometimes stay the 3 shifts,.
Pros
Process of the Day to Day Operations
Fun work environment with the satisfaction of a hard days work
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Foothill Ranch, CA30 November 2013
I left every day satisfied that I had earned my money. The managers were not exceptional, however we general managed ourselves anyway. At times the production schedule was hectic and the management was stressed out, but we always met or exceeded expectations. The warehouse workers all worked as a team to accomplish our daily/weekly/monthly goals.
Accomplished Detailed Research on Wealth Development
Manager Business Development (Current Employee) –  Claymont, DE26 June 2013
Focused Private Financing & Leverage Research to Establish Knowledge of Application, Contacts, and Protocols to close any Large Commercial Projects of any Configuration in any Country.
I am Underwriter and Compliance Officer to Approve Projects and their Proper Structure for Funding. Direct to Top Leverage Owners and Bank Owners
Pros
Economic Education Fantastic
Cons
Have not Really Found any Except it is Great Challenge
Productive Fun Place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  carson, ca16 April 2013
this place is awesome owner is super cool very flexible and understanding it was like a big happy family
Pros
hour long lunches
Cons
long hours on friday's
Great Workplace
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, IL25 June 2012
Everyone was very smart and great to work with. A lot of company lunches and beer drinking on fridays.
Pros
free food a lot of days, great work life balance, great management
Cons
very quite at all times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SWC. Our community is ready to answer.