SVP Sports Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Alright
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 November 2017
Ok place to work very boring at times, place is crammed on weekends and may be hard to deal with customers. If you start on a bad relationship with the manager they will only give you 1-2 shifts a week till they give you none.
Pros
Good co-workers, Good first job
Very knowledgeable, great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Alliston, ON9 August 2017
I have loved my time here it's been a great experience all around and a big learning curve for myself. I feel that the management is a dream to work with
Pros
flexible, always learning, never bored, tons of fun
Cons
weather
good
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON2 July 2017
I usually work on weekends and as it was my first job in canada, I have learnt so many things there as in like how to handle a customer when you are selling something, how to work with a management and how to know people with diversity. At the workplace, the things are really easy going, they give us benefits and ask for dedication in work. The hardest part of the job is when it is peak time for sale and there is a whole crowd to watch at and help with whereas this is only the best part of the work as well.
Pros
discounts
Productive workplace with good people.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON16 July 2016
A typical day (for my shift) would involve start to end. During the mornings and evenings it would be quieter, but between 12:00 and 5:00 it was quite busy.

The management made sure I had received proper training and a quick tour of the place before I started working and it made the work that much easier for me.

The coworkers were some of the most easy going people I have met, but they knew exactly how to take their jobs seriously when it was busy. Friendly people overall with a solid work ethic.
Pros
Worked right next to food court.
Great Part time
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 February 2014
It's a certainly great place for students looking for part time work while in school.

It's slow during the day (weekday) and early afternoon but it picks up quite quickly during 3 - 4 pm all the way until closing. It is, however, busy during the weekend and especially during sales days and holidays.

It's a fun work place as employees and the management team make it so.
Pros
paid breaks, weekly paycheques

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SVP Sports. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2