Suzuki

Suzuki Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews

3.4Pay & benefits

simple and easy production condition

my working day may match a previous working plan for receiving parts from 40 suppliers according to PPAP process,receive reports of test results ,ppm,fast response and give my recommendations for any up normal results, I learned some theoretical thinking and empirical skills such as: KAIZEN,5S,ISO-systems,defect analysis,6 sigma,pokayoke,lean manufacturing,inventory control,supply chain management.

Horrible place

Horrible place to work. Would not recommend to anyone. I tried to get a interview they said I didn't have the qualifications. Of course. I'm only a tech.

Good people, good friends

Worked and enjoyed working with all the people there. very supportive management. Had a great manager and learned from her a lot,

Pros

Good environment

Cons

less pay

busy and enjoyable workplace

I started this job with little office experience. It was during a time that the company was restructuring, so I was helping where I could. I did learn some accounting and office practices, but was only there a short time. The enjoyment for this job led me to take an administration course which I also thoroughly enjoyed.

Pros

hours, salary, work environment

Cons

location, job security

Easiest job!

Selling cars is not a tough job. Just make a camaderie and you can sell cars. The problem is I am paid by commission. I cannot live like that. Eventhough, I met my quota but still there is no assurance I can sell cars especially on winter. The managers are so nice and I love them. The people and staff are warmth. I love everything of it except I was not satisfied with my wage and espicially the location.

Pros

good boss!

Cons

location and wage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Suzuki. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement