SUZUKI CANADA INC

SUZUKI CANADA INC Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews

Great Japanese company in Canada

I was in the automotive division and Japan had to make this decision to stop selling cars in Canada If I cannot say they were not the best in the decisions they take daily it was still a good place to learn about motorcycle and different newer technologies. In short reality of management is 30 years being wrong does not make it one day right . Knowing that there is no future was definitely the hardest part of the position. Playing with motorcycle and ATV on a regular basic was more than just doing business, as if you are into the outdoor the Suzuki moto is Way of life

Everyone was so kind and welcomingstable hoursWarehouse was very productive and you never felt pressured to do something you aren’t comfortable doing

Insights into SUZUKI CANADA INC

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Challenging work, lots of travel

I worked with and supported 11 DSM's to grow Suzuki's business across the country. I was responsible for helping the DSM's achieve wholesale and retail targets.

Friendly & Warm Atmosphere

The people here are really nice and always willing to help one another out. The only thing that I didn't like about this job is that there was no job security. They often recycle through temps.

Pros

Great Atmosphere

Cons

No Job Security

excellent work place

It was an enjoyable experience working at Suzuki Canada Inc. It was a busy environment with plenty of deadlines however management was always available for discussions and support if needed.Good work ethics and relationships with employees.

Very nice company to work with.

Busy environment, very demanding job, lots of variety, people are very nice, lots of dead line to meet each day, but it's enjoyable working with this company for 24 years.

Flat company, no room for advancement

Very 9 to 5 job unless your in sales then your expected to be at weekend events etc, and don't count on getting additional time off for doing it, its expected. almost no chance of moving up at all, can't recall a single person ever being promoted.

Pros

Low expectations.

Cons

No advancement, low pay.

an average mid-size Japanese organization which is not so enjoyable to work with

everybody busy on working on their own thing and very little communication with each other. For management goal, it was not too consistent since too many changes at the upper management level.

Good People and Interesting work

*Distribute incoming invoices to concerned department for approval. *Check for appropriate signatures. *Process invoice. *Allocate expense to concerned account. *Run the batch. *Print daily batch report. *Match report with invoice. *Answer vendor calls.

Fun but demanding workplace

I sold cars for a limited time at Suzuki but had to leave upon my returning to school.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SUZUKI CANADA INC?

Productive and helpful workplace

Every morning check things to do list, make sure jobs to be finish today, carry on routine duties, matching, batching, etc..Learn to be do thing right the first time, always to review the process to improve productivity.All co-workers work hard and help each other.Work is too routine, but when you finish every task, it is very fulfilling.

Pros

lot to learn

Cons

no room for advance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SUZUKI CANADA INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement