SUTTON PLACE

SUTTON PLACE Employee Reviews

I mistakenly left your sudden place super suit what I thought was more career opportunities at the Disneyland Resort in the capacity of room attendant however I do regret the decision I made I believe this was one of the best places I had worked at
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Not a lot of opportunity for advancement
Although i worked only part time I could tell employees are very kind and hard workers, no matter how busy are they, they wont stopped smiling. even the General Manager was an easy going person, not difficult to socialize with him,
Pros
free lunch, once a year free room
Cons
No parking space
A very busy bar, restaurant that served seafood and bar snacks. Extremely hard to work since sometimes they were short staffed and the customer's suffered from poor service. On a good day I was busy making drinks and serving that the time went by so fast.
Pros
easy work atmosphere, pleasant setting
Cons
To far from home
great place to work the people were nice and welcomming I learned a lot I met life long friends the bosses were grest. hardest part of the job were the hours off monday and thursday.
my day summarized...
Imagine traveling the world and being able to taste and enjoy different kinds of food and wine and get paid!
Pros
the experience catapulted me into store management
Cons
salary
It was a family run business and the culture reflected this, it allowed a close working environment and everybody got along well. The task of the same job every day was mundane, however it was not a challenge and so i always did well. i would have stayed if i were able to get to work. The company relocated and i could no longer get to the factory.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
mundane conveyor belt type work
I leaned how to be compassion to other as to myself, being accountable in your everyday life, show respect to other as you want others to respect you, be the best in what ever you decide to do in life and strive to create a healing environment of hospitality and quality care on your job.
I always enjoyed working at hotels, its great to meet new people and it feels like we are all one family.
Sunny and bright even though the weather maybe cloudy outside, how to deal with different types of attitudes and never bring personal matters into the workplace.
Pros
Able to go out for lunch, many eating places in the area, or walk across the street and sit in the park.
Cons
High priced healthcare for a family plan.
the location was priceless, there were many repeat guests and the hotel had employees that were there 20 years
Resolve the system error and cover the Federal wire a/c on each transaction accurately as I had to complete end of day account reconciliation after making all the payments for various client accounts.

The hard part of the job was working with Bank One International Corp Field Office staff were employees were let go due to bank mergers.

Most of the co-workers, managers and outside auditors were working hard so your job would be secure.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
healthcare was provided
I worked the weekends of summer 2011. I was hoping to work there for a long time, and eventually work extra hours. Actually, working in the home was very pleasent and quiet. Unfortunately, it didn't work for us.
Pros
good salary.
Cons
no eating during work.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SUTTON PLACE. Our community is ready to answer.