Sushi Nami Royale
View all Sushi Nami Royale reviews

Sushi Nami Royale

Sushi Nami Royale Employee Review

exceptional and consistent food

I host, serve, bartend and bus all my tables. Keeping a professional manner and communicating as thoroughly as possible while treating all customers equally

High pay if you work smart

It is very stressful when it comes to training, there are a lot of things to remember in a short time, and not much space for you to make mistakes, if you move fast and make little mistakes then this is the perfect place for you to work, the calculation of the tip is 100% transparent because you will calculate your own tip. I have developed strong multitasking skills with this job as it is the absolute requirement. You will make enough money with less time invested in there, so it's a good investment overall! Just the competition between colleagues can be a bit aggressive sometimes, and the manager can be a bit biased, but try your best and everything should be fine!

Pros

Good life and work balance, high pay

Cons

intense workload, you need to do a lot in a short time

Would not recommend working here

For getting paid less than minimum wage i was not expecting to get 1/2 of my tips taken away from me. Also when i left they did not pay me the rightful amount of hours for which i have worked and kept all of my tips they were supposed to pay me out. Also they clean their restaurant to make up for the insane mouse problem that they have there. Mice carry diseases and they leave mouse feces all over the restaurant where all of the food is kept. I would not recommend working here if you are expecting to make more than $250 biweekly.

Pros

The food is tasty, great staff

Cons

Tips taken from you, bad management, pay is bad, mouse problem

Exciting place to work, with great tips

Overall, a great place to work. Fun environment, steady pace (usually not too busy or too slow), good pay, great staff, and a guaranteed free meal per shift!

Pros

Free meals, flexible hours, great staff

Cons

Short shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sushi Nami Royale. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement