Sushi Cafe

Sushi Cafe Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
2.4Pay & benefits

Flexible hours for students but does not get much business

Sushi Cafe is a nice place to work if you are student. They work with your hours and the job is not too demanding. However, it is hard to make enough money to live off of. The restaurant while serving good and affordable food is in a somewhat bad location. They are fairly busy during the day, but at night business drops significantly. My shifts just happen to be all night shifts making it hard to save up money.

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Incentivos conforme a ventas mensuales. Salario más propinas

Great Temporarily

I had no issues working for sushi cafe besides compensation. Overall I did love the job position. I would listen to music with headphones the whole shift, they wouldn’t bother/talk to me unless they needed silverware done

It's a great place to eat, just not a place I enjoyed working at.

The management was alright,the organization of the job schedules wasn't really helpful. Hours tended to clash a lot. The people are fun, it's just not a great place to work at.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short breaks

Fast-Paced and Hardworking workplace

Great place to work part-time, I worked there while attaining my degree. Good tips and always was busy. Schedule flexibility was great while going to school.

Pros

Free Lunches, Good part-time money

Cons

No benefits

Insufficient employment opportunity.

My worst job experience. Very little compensation, few hours, poor management structure, little care for employees.

Pros

Free food.

Cons

Small paychecks, few hours, poor management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sushi Cafe. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4Job security/advancement