Surrey Memorial Hospital Employee Review

View all Surrey Memorial Hospital reviews

Its a very busy workplace but people working in the unit are very supportive cooperative.
Maternal/Child Aide and Maternal OR Aide (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC26 November 2012
Usually day shifts are very busy, mostly scheduled C-sections are in the morning. At nights, it can be very busy too depending on the patients condition but usually not as busy as the day shift.

I've been very lucky with my co-workers they've been very supportive and helpful to me since I'm new in the unit.

I can say the hardest part of the job is that whenever there are lots of C-section because you have to move so quickly but efficiently.

The enjoyable part of the job is after you finish the shift and you know you did your best to do your job and nothing went wrong and you don't have to worry about anything about work when you get home.
Pros
Cons
no enough hours

Other Surrey Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

To make sure that all areas assigned are cleaned and well maintained.
Housekeeping Aide (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC27 March 2018
Responsible for sustaining a sterile environment in all areas of the hospital by cleaning rooms, making beds, replenishing linens and maintaining floors.
Overall work/life balance
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC5 February 2018
Great and flexible working place for casual RN staff with supportive team and management. Helpful educational services that are readily available for us