Surex Employee Reviews

Great company to work for!
VP of Broker Distribution (Current Employee) –  Magrath AB11 April 2019
This is a great company to be apart of. I have worked with Surex for 8 years now and enjoy being around great people. If you like a challenge and enjoy change then this is the right place for you.
Awesome place to work
Insurance Broker/Agent (Current Employee) –  Burlington. ontario11 April 2019
Working at surex is great, the management makes the place really worth working for. I've worked at a lot of insurance places, but this one is by far the best. You're not treated like a robot, management respects you and they give you autonomy on how to govern your time. couldn't have asked for anything more.
Working at Surex
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Burlington, Ontario10 April 2019
Surex is by far the best place I have ever worked. My boss and co-workers make work enjoyable. We are like a large family here in Burlington.

There is so much room for advancement.

We are a growing company and I look forward to all the wonderful things to come.
Pros
Wonderful Co-Workers
Cons
None for me
Surex is a great place to work!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON10 April 2019
I had never heard of Surex before, but saw a posting and loved the role so I applied. One of the owners contacted me right away and we hit it off. I had my interview and really loved the vision of where the company was going. I accepted the role the same day it was offered and to this day still love my role at Surex! Great team, location, and company morale! Lots of room to grow, learn, lead and have lots of success!