SureCall Contact Centers Employee Review

View all SureCall Contact Centers reviews

Awful place to work
Remote agent (Former Employee) –  Lindsay, ON3 June 2017
I worked here for 2 years, it's a terrible company to work for, the money sounds great and its not bad, but you will be over worked and exhausted, the management doesn't really care, most of them are related...the operations manager gets paid to do nothing cause he dated the owners son.....they pretend they care but they only care about the bottom dollar that is why you get in trouble for taking washrooms breaks......it was wonderful when i first started then things started changing and it became a horrible place to work....I stayed cause i thought there was nothing better thankfully I got fired....and it was a blessing.....I still talk to people who are working there and it is getting even worse.....if you can avoid working for this company, the biggest insult was this company sent us a card for christmas with their slogan...nothing personal at all...just a cheap card with the new slogan.....I wouldn't care if we got the holidays off, but this company relies on us to work holidays to line their pockets....I would think that some appreciation even like a $20 Tim Hortons card would be a nice considerate gesture...specially when we are giving up our holidays and time with our family to line the owners pockets.....that is how they treat the employees.....it's disgusting....and don't expect any help from management unless you are doing something wrong........run away.....fast, don't get stuck with Surecall!
Pros
ok pay, work from home
Cons
over worked, bad support, horrible ethics

Other SureCall Contact Centers Employee Reviews

There is a very high cultural atmosphere here in the office. Everyone, and I mean everybody is willing and able to help at any time.
Agent (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 January 2019
1. There is such an outstanding sense of culture here at SureCall that it makes the working atmosphere very enjoyable. You really do feel valued.
2. There are opportunities to work both full time and part time, and arrange for the scheduling to fit with your life balance.
3. There are opportunities for advancement and every week you receive a performance review so you can see exactly how you are doing in each area - and there is continual coaching and encouragement - They coach for success and do not police for failure.
5. There is a gym available to all employees and a free bi-weekly massage session for everyone.
6. There is Kudos program and you can give and earn bonus points which can be used in various ways, including time off with pay.
Pros
Flexible working schedules - Gym - Free massages.
Cons
Low pay rate
Official response from SureCall Contact Centers
2 April 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

We love to get happy comments and thank you for your continued work within SureCall!

Incredibly Disorganized
Roadside Assistance (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 October 2018
I was hired to start when they brought on a new contract for roadside assistance. Training was supposed to be 2 weeks long, it was then extended to 3 weeks and then almost 4.5. When asked about when we were getting paid for our training there was no transparency and they were very quiet. There were days where we sat and did nothing, which was fine considering we were getting paid, however, we were still expected to find something to do even though there was nothing to do. The “Team Lead” that was a part of our training group was very unpleasant. She was condescending and rude, you could clearly tell that she was more interested in the older employees because when it came time to decide whom out of the group would also become Team Leads she chose those she sat next to instead of those who showed appropriate qualities to do the job. She would tell others to put their phones away then not 10 minutes later she would have hers out discussing recipes with those around her. The schedules were continually messed around with and there was no respect for days employees could not work due to schedule ect. Overall not a great experience. Especially for the wage offered.
Official response from SureCall Contact Centers
2 April 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

SureCall's most valuable asset is our team and we are sorry to hear that your experience within SureCall was anything else. We encourage your input to assist in understanding how we can improve for the future.

Please do not hesitate to send your feedback directly to info@surecallcc.com as your feedback is important to us!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SureCall Contact Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

SureCall Contact Centers Reviews by Location