SureCall Contact Centers Employee Review

View all SureCall Contact Centers reviews

Very negative place to work...owners lack ethics
Telephone agent (Former Employee) –  Ontario6 August 2018
Owners dont care about employees like they say they do.....they try to brain wash you....but upper management is all related. Some people do advance but only because people quit or get fired for silly reasons....call volume in insane....you have to fight to get a break....its an insulting job.....I was so depressed and stressed out at this job....finally I left and havent looked back.....if you do get hired try doing large nights....better atmosphere
Pros
Ugh....i guess the pay is good
Cons
Exhausting.....insulting.....depressing

Thank you for your feedback!

SureCall's most valuable asset is our team and we are sorry to hear that your experience within SureCall was anything else. We encourage your input to assist in understanding how we can improve for the future.

Please do not hesitate to send your feedback directly to info@surecallcc.com as your feedback is important to us!

Other SureCall Contact Centers Employee Reviews

There is a very high cultural atmosphere here in the office. Everyone, and I mean everybody is willing and able to help at any time.
Agent (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 January 2019
1. There is such an outstanding sense of culture here at SureCall that it makes the working atmosphere very enjoyable. You really do feel valued.
2. There are opportunities to work both full time and part time, and arrange for the scheduling to fit with your life balance.
3. There are opportunities for advancement and every week you receive a performance review so you can see exactly how you are doing in each area - and there is continual coaching and encouragement - They coach for success and do not police for failure.
5. There is a gym available to all employees and a free bi-weekly massage session for everyone.
6. There is Kudos program and you can give and earn bonus points which can be used in various ways, including time off with pay.
Pros
Flexible working schedules - Gym - Free massages.
Cons
Low pay rate

Thank you for your feedback!

We love to get happy comments and thank you for your continued work within SureCall!

Incredibly Disorganized
Roadside Assistance (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 October 2018
I was hired to start when they brought on a new contract for roadside assistance. Training was supposed to be 2 weeks long, it was then extended to 3 weeks and then almost 4.5. When asked about when we were getting paid for our training there was no transparency and they were very quiet. There were days where we sat and did nothing, which was fine considering we were getting paid, however, we were still expected to find something to do even though there was nothing to do. The “Team Lead” that was a part of our training group was very unpleasant. She was condescending and rude, you could clearly tell that she was more interested in the older employees because when it came time to decide whom out of the group would also become Team Leads she chose those she sat next to instead of those who showed appropriate qualities to do the job. She would tell others to put their phones away then not 10 minutes later she would have hers out discussing recipes with those around her. The schedules were continually messed around with and there was no respect for days employees could not work due to schedule ect. Overall not a great experience. Especially for the wage offered.

Thank you for your feedback!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SureCall Contact Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

SureCall Contact Centers Reviews by Location